Bayou Baby Doctor Fail

Edited:

Having this conversation with Agnes was pissing me off. She's been trying to convince me to go to the doctor for the past 15 minutes and I was tired of it.

"I'm fine Agnes." I said. I read a copy of Romeo and Juliet while Haley read a magazine behind me.

"You are overdue for a checkup." She reasoned.

"What is she gonna do? Pop in the quarter for a quick checkup? A pregnant shifter escorted by a witch. Nothing to see here." Haley said. I laughed and made a 'she's right' gesture and Agnes glared at her.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah snapped.

I instantly felt bad. Rebekah's biggest dream was to have children and live a normal life.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making you an appointment for you after hours. Just us." Agnes said.

"Okay. Fine. Bayou Baby Doctor it is then.

When we finally arrived it was completely dark out. The small building in front of us.

"This....is the doctors office?" I asked on disbelief.

"Dr. Paige's office is only this far out because Marcel and his vampires were scaring off all her patients." She reasoned. "Go. She won't bite."

I almost laughed but I kept it in. When I got out I got a terrible feeling but shooed it off.

She held the stick on my stomach and searches for the baby's heart rate.

"Your baby's heart rate is perfect." She smiled. I wiped off my stomach.

"I knew it. They're tough like their mummy." I joked. She let out a soft chuckle.

"Your blood pressure is high. I'm going to get you something for it." She said encore walking off.

I got a text from Rebekah asking where I was. After I answer it I feel a ringing in my ears and I knew it was the baby.

"Run, mummy."
"You're in danger."

I gasp lightly and cover my stomach. I look outside to see a car approaching. The doctor walks in while a cup of pills.

"Actually I'm not good with Pills." I lied. She only smiled.

"No worries." She turns around and does something and I look to see Agnes talking to the men.

When I look back to the doctor she's holding a syringe in her hands. I gulp and elbow her in the face before sticking it in her neck, making her pass out.

The men from before saw me do this so I ran to the door and closed it, locking it.

I frantically ran to open up the window before climbing out and began my run to the woods.

My breathing was heavy and I stopped behind a tree to loose their attention. When they run past me I sneak behind them and snap on of their necks.

They all turn and rush up to me but I grab another man and hold him in front of me so the arrows go it into him instead.

Than I drop that  mans body before going to another and knocking him unconscious with his own crossbow.

I looked up with a growl. A rustling was heard behind me and turned in time to see the mans neck getting snapped.

In his place was Haley and Rebekah. I sighed in relief.

"I've got to say. I'm impressed." She complimented me. Than more voices were heard in the distance.

"There's more. Run!" She commanded. I nodded and left the two girls.

I heard their grunts and their bodies falling to the ground.

"Haley! Bekah!" But soon an arrived wedged it self in my shoulder before my vision went black and I fell unconscious.

When I woke up I was in a sitting position. Haley was beside me. She looked at me in worry before helping me up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't remember." She said fearfully.

When we approached the office Rebekah and Klaus were already outside.

Klaus rushed to me, leaving Haley to walk beside Rebekah.

"Rory? Are you okay? what happened?" He said looking me over.

"I-I don't know..." I said. He sighed.

"You haven't a scratch on you. You've completely healed." He said.

"Haley. Haley..is she okay? Are you okay?" I ask. She nods and waves me off.

"Leave her alone." Rebekah said coming and leading me to sit down.

"It's the baby. The vampire blood in your blood. Klaus's blood. Your own baby healed you. How did you guys escape? You were out numbered." She asked.

"I think it was the wolf. I thinks its trying to protect me." Haley said. I  gave her a shocked look.

"The witches were supposed to protect Aurora. When I get my hands on Sophie-"

"It wasn't Sophie. It was Agnes." I reasoned.

"Sophie, Agnes. They're all the same to me. I'll slaughter the lot of them." He said angrily.

"Not if Elijah gets there first." I freeze and twist my head in her direction.

"Elijah? Have you found him?" Haley asks.

"He has a plan. All he asks is that we keep going safe." She said.

I nodded. "Can we go home. Baby and I would like to sleep for a couple days." I joke.

They smile and nod. I must have been more tired that I thought because I got light headed and began my fall to the ground. But Klaus caught me.

"I got you, love." He reassured. I smiled and curled into his chest more.