Gender Reveal.

Edited:

I awaken to the sound of Klaus walking into our room. I smiled and sat up. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile before laying down beside me.

"I heard what you said to Haley..." he whispered after a couple minutes. I chuckled and turned so I was facing him.

It was still dark out so he must've only woken me up a couple hours after the whole fight.

"What? That you're extremely sexy and stubborn?" I joke. He smiles and lightly traces his thumb over my cheekbones.

"That you love me." He said. I felt my heart increase in the beat and his grin widened, obviously hearing it.

"I love how, even after everything, I can still make your heart race, Your smile brighten, and your laughter a constant." He says sadly.

I sigh and moved closer to him placing a hand over his cheek.

"Its because it's true. I love you, Nik. I always have and always will. Even when I don't think I should, I do. You've never been a monster to me. Just a broken man, in need of healing." I said.

His eyes well up with tears and he sighs before placing his lips on mine.

"I love you too, Aurora. This baby, it's a new beginning for us, and I have no intention of hurting it." He promises. He kisses me again, but this time he has a goal to take it further.

And so we do....

....

I sat with Haley in the Library, reading anything that might help her find her family. That was, until we heard chatter from the two siblings.

I gave her an annoyed look and she chuckled before we stood up and walked to their spot.

"Oh. I'm so moved by your new sense of fatherly duty to the shifter whose carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." I heard Rebekah say.

"The shifter and the werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I said walking in.

"Well that depends on what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus said sassily. I rolled my eyes as Rebekah threw a pencil at him.

"The Plan to rescue Elijah. You know the only father figure I have? The one who is now in the possession your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." I said stomping my foot.

"In the front if we're being specific."

"You two said you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" I ask. The two give each other a look before Klaus sighs and walks into his office.

"Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend albeit one, who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community, but a friend nonetheless. Secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to Marcel's trust."

"And thirdly, the plan, like you have demanded is for Klaus to simply as for Marcel to return Elijah to us." Rebekah said as if it was obvious.

"You're kidding, right?" Haley asked folding her arms in front of her chest.

Klaus glared at her. "This is none of your business, little wolf." He said. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It is now. That's the whole plan?" I ask. Klaus laughs and stands up kissing my forehead before walking out.

I only stared infront of me in confusion.

.....

I was walking through the garden out back. My feet setting in the water as I watched the pools reflection.