New Encounters?

Something fishy was going on with all the ghosts around town, so I went with Bonnie and Caroline to try and fix it.

"So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life." Caroline said.

"Yeah. Sorry, I know it's creepy, but we needed a private place around here to do this spell." Bonnie replied.

I looked around at all the dust and cobwebs covering every inch of this place.

"If this place were to be rebuilt it'd be really pretty." I said looking around.

I felt a gust of cold wind brush past my cheek and I shivered.

"Hmm. There's no chance it's haunted by the hundred dead witches who were horrifically burned at this very spot is there?" Caroline asked nervously.

I chuckled and ran my fingers past a small shelf, flicking my fingers to remove the dust.

"They're not here anymore. They made it very clear they are not coming back." She reassured.

"Right...they pinky swear?" Care asked again.

I laughed loudly and threw my head back.

I began lighting the candles for Bonnie as we waited for her to start the spell.

"Right. Are you ready? Do you need us to?-"

Bonnie was already chanting and I smiled sending a look to Care.

She began chanting more intensely and the wind began to pick up.

"Bonnie? I don't like this." Care said. I sighed and grabbed her in a hug.

From there her chants got more intense until a figure appeared in front of Bonnie.

"Oh my god. Bonnie is that-"

"Grams." She breathed out happily.

She started crying.

"I can't believe you're here." She said sniffling.

"Now stop your crying, we don't have time for tears. Nice to see you again Caroline." She looked at me and pointed to me.

"It's nice to see you too but you're in a lot of trouble, little girl." She said. I gulped and waved.

"Hi miss Sheila." Care and I said in unison.

"Fine mess you've made, honey. Witches told you there be consequences to bringing Jeremy back and you did it anyway." She scolded.

"I didn't have a choice. I love him a-and I couldn't let him go."

"I understand. But you cracked open the door to the other side. An old of a witch over here. She took advantage of it. She took advantage of you, honey. And you did that spell to send Vicky Donovan back, she watch the door wide open. Giving a free pass to anyone with unfinished business." Sheila informed.

"How do you know all this?" Bonnie asked.

"Witches talk. Even on the other side. Who Do you thinks made all the rules?"

I chuckle.

"What does the witch want?"

" it's original vampire business, not yours. I don't want you getting in the middle of all that."  Than she turned to me.

"Your contract to be dragged in to their mess was signed the day you were born, sugar. I'm sorry about that." She said to me. I gulped but nodded.

She turned back to Bonnie.

"I'm here, because you upset the balance of nature, and it's your duty to set it right. You need to close that door."

...

I sat on my bed watching Caroline make another phone call to Elena.

Caroline has filled me in that Jeremy was caught by Elena kissing his, used to be dead girlfriend. When Bonnie walked in I cringed.

I heard the doorbell ring I sighed in relief. I couldn't be happier to get away from the awkward conversation that was about to take place.

"I'll get it!" I said jumping up.

I slowly walked down the steps but had to stop from a feeling of dizziness washing over me.

I heard the knocks get louder and louder, seeming desperate with each pound.

"I'm coming. Oh my gosh." I mutter. When I finally get down the large amount of steps I reach the door and pull it open.

 When I finally get down the large amount of steps I reach the door and pull it open

I see a woman standing nervously in front.

"Um? Wrong house?" I say. She lets out a shaky breath and shakes her head.

"Hi. I'm Leah. Leah Pier. I'm your mother." I laughed.

"Yes, and I'm the freaking Easter bunny." I say sarcastically before attempting to close the door.