Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Edited:

"What about Adrian." I suggest. He turns around and gives me a disgusted look.

"I have a hybrid with that name." He said gesturing to the man over there. Adrian seemed to give me an odd look.

"What should I name it than?" I ask. I walk over beside Adrian.

"You have a very lovely name." I add to him. He smiles and nods a thanks to me.

"What about Niklaus." Klaus suggests. I give a look to Adrian who chuckles.

"No." I state. Klaus starts to pout. Than he goes back to his painting.

"I like Levi...how about Mikael?" I ask innocently. Klaus freezes and glares at me.

I laugh and shake my head.

"Only kidding." I lean over his shoulder and smile as I watch him paint.

"If it's a girl it should be Alexia." I said, remembering Stefan talk about his friend.

"I think that's a great idea." Stefan said from the doorway. I smile and nod.

"I thought it was really pretty." I shrug.

"Looks like a snowflake." Stefan says. I rolled my eyes.

"Come take this to the grill." Klaus told Adrian. Adrian hesitates and I knew that he has been unsired.

"You want me to move a painting?" Adrian asked in disbelief.

"Yes. You are my hybrid, therefore you listen to me." Klaus said getting in his face.

I sighed and placed a hand in both their shoulders.

"It's okay. Adrian, I'll come with you. I'm meeting with Caroline anyways." I reassured. Adrian smiled and nodded.

"Sometimes I think you're more in charge than he is." Stefan joked. I grinned.

"Because I am."

I sat in the car with Adrian while painting sat in the back.

"I'm sorry he's so rude. His manners have basically evaporated over the years." I joked. His hands tightened around the steering wheel so tightly they turned white.

He looked to be considering something.

"Why do you stay with him?" He asks. I'm taken back by his question so I chuckle.

"What? I'm serious. You could be long gone. At least care enough to take the baby away from all of it." He said. I feel my eyes widen.

"I can hear it." He adds. I only nod.

"It's hard to explain to someone who doesn't see him like I do. He might be brutal and rough sometimes but, at the end of the day, he's just as scared and alone as anyone else." I say.

"As for this baby. I feel like this can change Nik, for the good." Adrian nods and something flashes in his eyes I don't understand before we arrive at the grill.

"Thank you for taking it for him." I said. He nods and I grab the painting and bring it inside.

"Hey, Kik. What are you doing here?" I hear Matt ask from behind me. I place the painting down and turn to him with a smile.

"I came here to drop this off. How are you, Matty." I ask hugging him.

"I'm good. Busy but good. I've missed my favorite girl." He teases. I roll my eyes playfully and he steps closer.

But he pulls me in for another hug. I chuckled.

"Sorry, mate. Am I interrupting something?" An angry Klaus asks. I pull away from Matt and grab Klaus before he can do anything bad.

"Can I just say a hello to my best friend before she goes back up your ass?" Matt sasses. I gasp.

"Matt..." He gives me an angry look.

"It's true. Ever since his family came into town you've been attached to the hip. Don't even get me started on your best friend, Kol." Matt complained. I stepped back in hurt.

He looks at me with sadness, realizing what he had just said.

"You wanna know why I haven't left him, Matt? Because I'm pregnant." I whisper shout.

I can see his expression change from angry to sadness.

"You're what?" He croaks.

"Pregnant." Klaus smirks. "And it's mine, before you ask." He adds as if to tempt Matt.

Matt Let's Out a sad huff and storms off.

I turned to Klaus with my arms crossed and a scowl across my face. He looked at me with a innocent smile.

"What?"

"You didn't have to be an ass, Nik." I scolded. He scoffed playfully and placed his arms behind his back.

"I'm only protecting you." He said.

"W-What are you doing here?!" I heard someone exclaim. I turned and sighed when I saw Caroline.

"I can't drink. I can still be in bars, care." I said to her, again.

She scoffed and gave Klaus a dirty look before placing a hand in my stomach and closing her eyes.

"Are you taking the vitamins I told you to take? How about the drinks? You should go home and rest-"

"I'm fine, Care." I reassured.

"I've got her well taken care of, love." Klaus said. Caroline glared at him.

"That's very reassuring." She grumbled. I chuckled and patted her arm.

"You look beautiful." I said. She smiled and hugged me. Her blonde hair had been glistening in the sun and her pretty white dress practically screamed 'Snow Princess'

"I'm gonna head back." I said to them both. She nodded and walked off. Than I turned to Klaus.

"Alright." I said. "Bye." He smiled and nodded.

I went to walk out but stopped at the door and turned around.

"Be Good today." I said. He chuckled and nodded before waving me off.