"The Rippah!"

Edited:

Edited:

When I got back to the apartment it was 12 in the afternoon. I was covered with blood and had more clothes than I could imagine.

I opened the door and giggled, due to the drinks Katherine and I had. Klaus was pacing back and forth and muttering to himself.

His worry made my stomach churn and I carefully walked over to him.

"Klaus?" I asked touching his shoulder.

He jumped and growled when he saw me.

"Where have you been!" He yelled.

My laughter had died down but I still let out a little chuckle.

"Shopping?" I say, trying to convince him. He rolls his eyes.

"For what? Bodies? Why are you all bloody?" He demanded.

"Listen. You aren't my dad." I said calmly. He looked like he was gone explode with anger.

I sighed and quickly took his face in my hands.

"I'm okay. The blood isn't mine. I thought you'd be proud that 'your girl' is just as much as a psychopath as you." I laughed.

His lip twitches as he tried to hold back a smile.

"You could've at least sent me a text. I have a lot of enemy's, and you know that I'll LITERALY die without you so-"

"Careful, it almost sounds like you care." I scoff. He sighs and kissed my forehead.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and we'll have breakfast together..er- lunch." He said checking his clock.

I rolled my eyes and nodded walking off.
...

Klaus had asked me to shift into a small child to lure this woman into her death. It was painful and I broke a lot of bones but I did it.

I held his hand to make it more believable and we walked up to the woman.

When she turned around she jumped.

"I am so sorry." He said in a fake American accent. "I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

She looked down at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, our uh, car ran out of gas a couple months back. My daughter here is tired and yours is the first house I've come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone." He said smiling.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asked.

I scoffed but covered it up with a groan so it was more real.