Anger Management

Edited:

Edited:

I hopped in the car and slammed the door. Stefan, who had already been sitting there let out a long sigh.

My chest ached from all the crying and my face was swollen.

"Did you do it? Did they fall for it?" He asks, sadness lacing through his tone. I only nodded angrily. He placed a hand on my thigh.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise. We'll make it." He reassured. I nodded again and wiped my face.

'Lets just go. I feel like shit because I've been away from Klaus for this long. I need to...recharge?" I say hesitantly. He chuckled.

"It's the bond. He probably feels worse than you. We better get you back." He said, placing the car in 'Drive'.

Halfway through the way back I started to shiver. Than I was aching, than I had to throw up.

But finally I hoped out of the car and made my way quickly inside the bar.

Stefan had to help me because it started to get so bad.

When my eyes met Klaus's I sighed in relief at the released pressure from my chest.

I jogged to Klaus and wrapped my arms around him. I didn't know why at the time but I felt the need to be in his embrace. So that's exactly what I did.

He must have also felt better from the touch because he also sighed. He was sweating and had a pale face.

"You're back." He said. I nodded.

I had my arms around his waist and my head on his chest while Stefan and him spoke.

"Did you doubt us?" Stefan asked. Amusement in his voice.

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother; your old life." Klaus replied.

"I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan said moving to sit down.

I pulled away from Klaus so he could move.

"You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you. Let hope, for your brothers sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But every time you feed. The blood makes it easier to let go." Klaus says. I sigh and bring Klaus away from him.

"Why do you have to be so mean to him." I ask. He chuckles but realized I'm not joking.

"Oh I'm sorry, love. I didn't realize we were 12 again." Klaus states.

I scoff.

He goes to walk away but I grab him and force him to look at me by his chin.

"I don't know who you think you are, or who you think I am but I'm Kiera. Not Elena or Stefan or anyone else who will let you talk to them like they're nothing. That's not going to happen with me. Because, the second you start treating me like shit I will be leaving. Do you understand me?" I ask sternly.

He gulps but nods nonetheless.

I sigh. "We're in this together. I might not like sticking by your side, but I will." I say. He looks down at me and I look past his shoulder to make sure Stefan is gone.

"Because I physically cannot be without you. You can trust me, Klaus." I assure. His lips twitch into a smile and he places his hand on the side of my cheek.

"What would I do without you?" He smiles.

"Die." I respond. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Oh and love?" He says. "Call me Nik."

....

We were walking in the forest carrying Ray and trying to find his pack. Klaus was giving me a piggy back ride while Stefan held Ray.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" I teased.

Stefan glared at me.

"I'm fine." He said.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a sit-down."

I suppressed a giggle.

"You know, I get that we're in, stuck together, Klaus, but if we maybe skip the chit-chat, that'd be great"

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

"Maybe it's because I'm tired of hunting werewolves. We've been doing it all summer. Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack."

Klaus set me down and I walked beside him. My arms crossed over my chest and a smirk. Stefan threw Ray to the ground and a man and woman ran over to him.

"Who are you?" She asked in fear.

"I think the more important question is who am I? I'm Klaus." He smirked. Her face was coated with fear.

"You're the hybrid." She breathed out.

"So you've heard of me. Fantastic."

She looked at me.

"Than who's that."

"I'm Kiki." I said. She just looked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Kiera Pier." That name she recognized. I smiled and clapped excitedly.

"Yeah. I know you." The woman spit. "You're his little bitch."

My smirk fell.

"Bad idea, love." He told the woman.

I sped up to her and grabbed her by the throat. Quickly I pinned her to the ground.

She coughed and flipped us over so she was holding my neck but I grabbed her arm, breaking it and shoving her to the ground. I held her throat again and straddled her.

"Would you like to repeat that?" I growled. It had sounded more like a wolfs growl and she shook her head.

"She's excellent isn't she." I heard Klaus say.

I got closer to the woman's face and watched as she turned it in horror.

"Don't ever say that to me." I get off of her and throw her into the man who watches us in fear.

By the way, I got my Shapeshifter info from a supernatural website, believe it or not. So that was basically copied and pasted because I couldn't sound smart with something like that. So, please don't yell😂😂