"You couldn't just break his neck?"

AH #1 in the originals!! That's awesomeeee. Thank y'all! Make sure you lmk anymore ideas you might haveee

Edited:

Rebekah comes into my room with tears in her eyes.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" She sniffled. I nod and lift up the covers. When she crawls in I hug her and just let her cry.

"Are you upset with Nik?" She asked. I shake my head.

"Are you?" She only shrugs.

"He's family." Her and I said in unison. Than we laugh and watch movies for the rest of the night.

....

"So if this Mikael guy goes to touch you I'll kill him." I growled as she sat across on the arm chair.

She chuckled.

He jolted awake and my hand went to my stomach.

"Finally." She said. He turned to her.

"Rebekah." Mikael whispered. He turned around and jumped away from me.

"Who are you?" He asks.

I smile at Rebekah.

"I'm basically your family's own person shapeshifter." He didn't appreciate my joke and just gave me a look.

He turns to Rebekah but she holds up her hand.

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you were thinking, save it. Nothing you say matters to me." She spits.

I see the hurt flash on his face.

"I see. Where's my dagger?" He asks.

"With Elena. So you can forget your plans to use it on me."

"You were never the one I was after."

"Nik was my family. If you were after him, you were after me."

"He blinded you Rebekah-"

I decided it was my time to leave. These were family matters. I poured myself a drink and was about to put it to my lips when someone raced up and snatched it from me.

I groaned and stomped my foot again.

"Thanks for pouring my a drink, sweetheart." Damon says with a smirk.
....

"Hey Rebekah, can we go shopping for clothes for home-" I stop in the doorway when I see Elena putting the necklace around her neck.

I smile, thinking their finally getting along.

Elena holds up her arm and suddenly Rebekah has a knife through her back.

I let out a scream and run to her but I'm pulled back by someone. Bekah and I make eye contact through the mirror as I struggle to go help her.

The last thing I see are tears streaming down her face before she falls to the ground.

The arms release me and I grab Elena and push her into the wall.

"What did you do!" I growled. Elena stared at my mouth in fear. I reach up and felt fangs, than I looked into the mirror to see the lines under my eyes.

Rebekah...

I push Elena into the wall again and scream.

"Why'd you dagger her! She just wanted to go to the dance! Why would you take that away from her?! Huh? She doesn't deserve this." I yelled. Elena's face twitched in horror.

"She's could've turned on us, with Klaus-" She stops talking as if she wasn't supposed to say.

"What? What about him?" I ask. She just stares at me and with one last shove and another grunt I walk out.

Sitting in the living room watching Damon drink scotch wasn't helping me.

Than Mikael had to walk in.

"Did my daughter go to the dance?" He asked.

I bit my tongue.

"Yep. You missed the photo op." Damon turned.

"Did you get the stake?" Damon asked.

"I did."

"I'm not gonna take your word for it. No offense to your honor and all."

"Non taken." He pulls out a very pretty stake and I get an unfamiliar tingle in my stomach. Since the sister original was now asleep, I had to rely on Mikeal to keep me going.

Unfortunately, he wasn't always around so I was growing more and more sick by the day.

"Oo fancy. May I?" Damon asks.

"It's the only weapon on this earth that can kill an original. So I think I'll hold on to it. No offense."

I chuckle and Mikael smiles at me, clearly approving that I laughed.

"I'd offer you a drink but Katherine tells me you're more of a vampire on the rocks kinda guy."

"Well, technically you could still offer." I felt the tension in the room thicken.

"Why feed on vampires. Don't tell me it's the smooth aftertaste."

"I had a hand in creating vampires. But the blood lust was never my intention. Over the centuries, I've learned to fedd from the predator, not the innocent." He replied.

I chuckled and gave Damon a look.

"Change of plans. Klaus is back. He's at the Lockwoods, and he wants your body delivered to his doorstep." Stefan said walking in.

"I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment." Mikael said.

"Well he's certainly not going to come here. Hope your plan didn't depend on that."

"Didn't depend on that." I said.

"But you have a plan, right?" Stefan asks. I smirk at what's about to come.

So I stand next to Mikael, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh yeah. We got a plan, right?" Damon asks.

"It just doesn't involve you." I shrug. Mikael immediately sped to him and continued to drain Stefan until he was unconscious.

"You couldn't just..break his neck?" Damon asked.

"Well it certainly occurred to me." Mikael said wiping his mouth.

I suppressed a laugh, and just smiled.

Damon grabbed my arm along with the stuff and we walked out.