The Fight

Edited:

"Kiki?"  I hear him ask. I smile at the sound of his voice.

"Kol. Hi. I miss you." I say. I hear him chuckle.

"I miss you too, darling. Nothing to play with down here." He teases. I laugh.

"When are you coming back?" He adds.

"Soon. Very soon. I just have to finish up some business up here." I say. I hear movement downstairs signaling Klaus's arrival.

"What's wrong, love?" He asks again.

"If I tell you than you'll come down here and worry." I chuckled.

"Kiera. What. Happened." He demands. I groan.

"Just somebody who wanted to kill me again....hey. Did you know that Elena knew that I was going to die in that ritual but did it anyways?" I ask changing the subject.

"What a betch." He says in a high pitch girl voice. I chuckle and feel my heart ache.

"I miss you, Kol. I'll be there soon."

"I Miss you more." He says quickly.

I feel myself smiling and my stomach doing a flip.

"I'll see you later." I said. I hung up and went to walk downstairs but stop when I see a mirror.

I look at my outfit. My clothes are torn and I'm covered in blood. I had some granola bars in my purse so I took one out and opened it.

My stomach gurgled and I found my self running to the bathroom to throw up at the smell.

After I was finished I hesitantly went downstairs.

"Hey Nik can we get more foo-" I see him standing with Stefan, Tyler, Damon and Elena.

Stefan has his hand in Klaus's chest and Tyler is holding his. Damon is holding Elena.

"Stop! What are you-" I go to run and help him but Damon holds me back.

"Stop! Please" I yell/cry to them. Elena is hugging herself looking at me and Klaus is also looking at me.

He says something to Damon but I can't hear because I'm too focused on the sound of my own cries.

After Klaus said something Damon turns me around and holds my head to his chest.

"No. Stop them please, Damon." I beg. He only whispers words of comfort. I sob into his chest.

I feel a weight shift through my body. I turn to see Klaus's body drop.

I gasp and dig my head in Damon's chest. He sighs.

"Let's get everyone home before sundown." Stefan said. Elena grabbed my wrist to lead me back but I snatched it away.

"I'm staying." I whisper not looking at her.

"Kiera, please-" She starts. I move Damon in front of me so I can't hurt her.

"You might not care about him but I do, if that makes me the bad guy than so be it. I have made sure that whatever Klaus has done, he hasn't killed you." I said, tears falling.

"But the second that you realize that you have a chance to kill me...you take it. I've been there for you Lena. Don't you understand that? But all you could think about was how to kill two birds with one stone." I breathe out.

She sucks in a breath and I see a tear fall.

"I hope you die." I spit. I see her lip quiver and I nod my head to Damon towards her. Telling him to make her leave.

He gave me a sad smile before kissing my head and walking out.

Stefan gave me a look before walking out.