Filler Upper

Edited: The time with these next couple episodes are gonna be kinda off Bc I wanted certain things to happen at the same time so, hehe, don't be mad please :)

Rebekah is gone. I don't know when she'll be back. But, I miss her already.

I was so glad that I wasn't the only girl here, I wouldn't have to raise this baby alone. Haley has made an effort to try and help, but she doesn't really know what she's doing either.

I'm still a teenager. My friends have been sending me texts, updating me on everything that's going on. I graduated not too long ago. Now, my friends were in college.

It's crazy..I always thought I would be going to college with them. But, I got pregnant my senior year of high school. I turn 19 soon. I wish my mother could see me now. I'm here with Elijah, he's watching me have a baby. Sure, it's with his brother which is weird to anyone who doesn't know our family.

But, you can't choose who you love. You can't choose who your family is, but I'm glad I'm stuck with a bunch of vampires who will literally kill for you.

My daughter will be brought into this world knowing nothing but love and loyalty. I'll teach her that family comes first, I'll teach her how hard it is to not kill her dad. How caring Rebekah is. How fatherly Elijah is.

It's hard to deal with the family some days. They fight, bring other people into their fights, usually get them killed, or they're just being stupid.

Today was one of those days.

I stomp towards Klaus's room angrily. My face heated with anger and my chest boiling.

"Niklaus if I see what I'm hoping I'm not about to see-" I stopped when the very witch I suspected was beside Klaus.

She smirked evilly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"When I said you should move on, it didn't mean do it while I was still alive and kicking and it didn't mean to move on to a trashy cheap witch. The dollar store called, they want their hair back." I spit.

The red head clenched her jaw and held up her hand.

"Try it. My baby girl is quite the evil little thing already so, I suggest you give it a go." Klaus grabbed the witches wrist making her look at him.

"Times up, love." He said to her. She sighed loudly and walked out, making sure the bump shoulders when she did so.

He gave me an innocent look and I growled. My feet angrily made their way towards him and grabbed his glass with his paint brushes in it and I chucked it across the room.

It made a loud shattering noise as it did so. Klaus sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I don't have time for one of your temper tantrums, love." He said. I let out a yell and threw another glass.

"She almost killed you, I watched her turn you against your own sister and now you're betraying me and my trust to sleep around with the trash that broke your family?" I asked. I took a blank canvas and hit it against the chair, making it tear.

"Our family." He said calmly.

"No! Your family. I've done nothing but love you, Klaus."

"Then tell me why you have a drawing of my little brother in your dresser." He said, clenching his jaw.

I scoffed and gave him a look.

"Because he was my first love. Because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. Because he made me feel like I was worth fighting for. Because he made those few months the best months of my life. Because he's dead!" I screamed.

I saw the tears building up in his eyes and he pulled me into a hug.

"Maybe it's time for you to visit your family in Mystic Falls." He said. I pulled away suddenly and gave him an odd look.

"I want you to visit them." He said grabbing my face in his hands.

"So you can screw around with that witch no thank-"

My words were cut off by his lips on mine. I tried to pull away but he insisted that he kiss me. He hands gripped my sides and my hands were in his hair.

When we pulled away he placed his forehead on mine.

"She came to talk to me about having you live with her until the baby is born. I told her she has 2 minutes to try and convince me, but In reality I never would have said yes." He chuckled.

"Then why did you let me believe that you did?"

"Because I love it when you're jealous." He said. We both laughed and he kissed my forehead.

"You're going to Mystic Falls. I'll call you back home if I need you. But, you need a break from this mess. From me." He said.

"Pack your bags, love." He added.