Mysterious Delight.

Edited:

Last night Klaus was put under a spell by Bonnie that made him unable to move, talk, eat, etc.

Last night I had stayed in the house in which that spell was cast.

This morning I get a knock on the door at 4:35 am. As I hear the knocking I groan and rub my eyes. The pounding still continued.

I sighed before throwing my legs over the bed and walking down the steps. A yawn escaped my mouth before I opened the door.

The first thing I see is a body in a suit and I squeal before embracing them in a hug.

He chuckles and pats my back.

"I'm so glad to see you!" I smiled. I moved out of the way so he could come inside and he thanked me.

"How have you-" before I could finish, my stomach churned and I ran to the nearest bathroom.

When I found one I leaned in and threw up in the toilet. Elijah came behind me and patted my back while holding my hair.

"Are you ill?" He asked. I gave him a worried look and shrugged.

......

Elijah and I enter the Gilbert house. I ignore Elena's presence as we sat down.

"All we need is to take that steak away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapons in my possession, my family was scattered to the ends of the earth. And Alaric will follow us." Elijah starts.

"And you'll just...run?" Stefan says.

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of 1000 years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?

"We finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena says. I clench my jaw.

" I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours, nor even with your children's life times perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners." I scoffed,

Unlikely.

"Why should she trust you?" Matt asks. "All you've done is screw her over."

"And for that he's deeply ashamed. No this, she could've been dead the second we walked through the door tonight." I said, I looked between Stefan and Matt, still ignoring her pleading eyes.

"So,, Elena I leave you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." Elijah says.

"Not! Hello! That concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" Damon shouts on the phone.

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms if you return Klaus's body to us Elena will come to no harm."

"I made sure of it. If they do break the agreement they'll have me to answer to." I said, I clasped my hands together on the table and risked a look to Elena.

She looked at me and nodded a thanks.

"Do we have a deal?" Elijah asked.

"No! no, no, no, no, did I mention no!" Damon says. I lean into the phone.

"Damon. Is your name Elena? No? Than shut up?" I said.

"Elena it's up to you." Stefan said.

"Oh, come on!" Damon says. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Why do you want Klaus' body?" She asked.

Elijah and I gave each other a look before he spoke.

"Because he's family." I said. "We remain together."

"We have a deal." She said. I smiled.

I walked out to get things from the store when Elena stopped me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry. I really am. It was a selfish thing to do and I shouldn't have done it." She said. It seemed genuine, but the action still broke my heart.

"I will forgive you, but I won't forget what you did." I said sternly. She nodded in understanding and I walked the rest of the way to my car.

When I arrived at the store I hesitantly put my fingers across the box.

It was impossible. It should be impossible. But here I am, buying one I didn't think I'd have to worry about.

But When I finally did get home though I immediately went into the bathroom and took the test

I waited for a 10 seconds before I got bored and went downstairs to make food.

I heard my phone ring while I was cutting carrots and sighed.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Please forgive me."

"Rebekah? What do you mean? What did you do?" I laughed. I continued to make food.

"Alaric has to be stopped." She said.

"I know Bekah. But we can't do that without killing el-"

I hear a car horn on the other line.

"Please. Don't be mad." Is all she says before hanging up.

I feel my stomach drop and I instantly grabbed my keys.

She's going to the bridge.

I got in my car and raced like a jet.

( if you know, you know^^)

But when I got to the bridge I knew I was too late. I jumped out and ran over to were their car went off.

I placed a hand on my stomach, hesitating before jumping in.