Another House Arrest

Edited:

"And I have to stay inside today now why?" I ask. Klaus who was getting changed gave me a look.

"Because my enemy is out there, if he gets a hold on you he won't hesitate to kill you." He said. He walked over and placed his hands on either side of my face.

"I'm doing it to protect you, love. He said. I sighed and embraced him.

"Don't get in any trouble." I command. He chuckles and nods.

His eyes trial down to my lips before going to my eyes again. I bite my lip and lean in, making our lips connect.

He smiles in the kiss and grabs me closer. We hear someone clear their throat and we pull back.

"It's time, brother." Elijah said. Klaus nodded and gave me another kiss before walking out with him.

Elijah gave me a 'I better not catch you two doing that again' dad look before walking out.

....

I hear a car pull in the driveway, Klaus had just come back home but I stayed upstairs to finish homework so I could still graduate.

I heard the door open and I felt my stomach churn. I crept downstairs slowly but sighed in relief when I saw Rebekah.

"Bekah?" I call out. She looks at me and smiles. I rush down and embrace her in a hug.

"Where have you been? Everyone's freaking out back in Mystic Falls. Where's Elijah?" She asked.

My face contorted in confusion.

"Klaus told me that he went to talk with you..." I said. Rebekah growled and ran into the other room.

"Klaus? Tell me what you've done with our brother you narcissistic, back-stabbing, wanker!" She shouted.

I followed her in with my arms crossed.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, should have known." He said. "I assume the 6 dead vampires were your doing."

"They were rude." She said innocently. "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl, just trying to find her way to the quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right you don't have any." She sasses.

I chuckle and walk up beside Klaus.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel." He reasons. "You remember him don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the king of the quarter. Now, he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." He smirks.

"I'm not scared of Marcel or his rules. Now where's Elijah?" She demanded.

"Maybe he's on vacation..." he whispered. I scoffed and walked upstairs.

I didn't need any of this. I couldn't handle it.

I sit on the steps and watch as Rebekah and Klaus argue again. Before he leaves he blows me a kiss and Rebekah sighs.

"Rory, I'm going to search every inch of this house. You're going to help me." She said.
I nodded and walked with her through the halls and on the stairs.

"The governor had many secret rooms, this one was his favorite." She said. We walked into the low dungeon and I coughed. Inside was a coffin.

I turned to Rebekah. "Is this your coffin?" I ask.

She only sighs and nods.