Big Announcement.

Edited: all right. You don't have to read this but I'm just gonna rant to you. I'm currently writing another story, (not TVD) and I usually don't actually complete the story until I fall in love with the main character and I'm having trouble trying to follow up with her LOL and it's annoying because I'm trying to complete the story. BUT I ALSO WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS <3

"One for you. One for you." Elena says passing out the drinks to Bonnie and Caroline.

Bonnie pulls out a blood bag.

"This must be for Care." She laughed. I cringed as the blood swished in the bag.

"Actually. It's for me." Elena smiles. I gasp and look at her happily.

"I thought-"

"Damon suggested I try it again and I did...it worked. No more drink and erase." She said. I clapped.

"I'm so happy for you Lena. This is great news." She gave me a thankful nod.

Caroline offered me a drink and I almost took it but remembered I couldn't.

I pulled my arm back and gave her an apologetic look.

"Sorry. I'm not really in a drinking mood." I lied. Caroline gave me a weird look.

But turned her attention to Elena.

"So, Damon told you to do it? And it worked?" She asked suspiciously. Elena nodded.

I was happy for her and Damon. I hated that Caroline couldn't see it. I know what it's like falling for someone who isn't necessarily the "good guy"

"Yeah? And?" Elena said, getting defensive.

"I just think it's weird how close you two have gotten ever since you turned." She said shrugging. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"He helped me, Caroline."

"Okay. New rule, no boy talk on girls night okay?" Bonnie said. I nodded in agreement.

She pulled out a small bag containing green leaves.

"Let's talk about this instead." She giggled.

Caroline gasped.

"Is that stoner tea?" I ask laughing. Bonnie looks at me innocently.

"It's spirit tea. It's supposed to open up your Chi or whatever." Bonnie reasoned. We weren't convinced.

"It's not drugs! Shane has been helping me use natural magic without help from the witches." I grabbed her hand happily.

"Mhm." Caroline hummed.

"Don't judge." I scold. She gives me a shocked look and then turns to Elena and Bonnie.

"Okay. I hereby promise to not be judgmental for the rest of the evening." She swore.

"I'll drink the that." Elena said. I chuckled and raised my water to their champagne.

We partied and they drank liquor and the spirit tea while I supervised.

But finally, when they all calm down we head upstairs and sit in Damon's bathroom.

I sat on the sink counter while Bonnie and Caroline were on the floor and Elena was in the bathtub.

"It's so weird being a vampire. I love his bathtub why don't we come in here more often?" Elena asked.

"I'll tell you." Caroline started.

"Please don't do that." I interrupt. She ignores me and continues.

"Cooties. Who knows how many germ-ridden skanks Damon has lured into his den of iniquity." She laughed.

I sighed and went to get up but my vision blurred and I grabbed on the counter for support.

I turn to make sure the girls didn't notice. They didn't. They were too busy arguing.

My head started buzzing and I placed my hands on either side of the counter, gripping it.

When my head turned to the mirror I almost gasped. My eyes changed from their usual blue to a emerald green.

I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them again they were my normal color.

The door slammed and I turned to see Bonnie and Caroline following Elena out. I went to walk out as well but another pain shot through my head and I just sat on the bed.

Once the pain subsided I walked over to the door. But, the second I touched it I pulled my hand back in pain.

When I brought my hands to my face I saw mild burn marks which soon subsided.

The ringing began in my ears again.

"Mommy has to stay up here."
"There is danger downstairs."

I groaned and placed a hand on my stomach.

"How is this fair. My own child is telling me what to do. Sounds like Nik alright." I said to myself.

So I decided to chill on the bed until it was safe to go downstairs. I must've chilled for too long because I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Bonnie?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded.

"What happened is everyone alright?" I ask jolting up. She held her hands up to calm me down. Her face was completely mellow.

"Everyone is fine. Elena and Care were taken by some of Klaus's ex hybrids and Tyler showed up. They submitted to him as their leader or something. But everyone is fine. We're glad you didn't go. They were looking to hurt Klaus and you would've been their ticket." She exclaimed.

"Why didn't you come downstairs anyways?" She asked. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"That's what I have to talk to you guys about." She nodded and we walked down to the living room to see Care and Elena drinking from blood bags.

The scent immediately hits my nose and I feel my stomach churn. I don't know why. I've never been able to smell it so strongly before.

I run to the nearest bathroom and threw up. The girls followed behind me.

When I was done I flushed the toilet and turned to them sheepishly.

"What's going on with you!" Caroline asked.

"You're moody." She began pointing in her fingers.

"You won't let anyone see your body. You passed up on drinking, something you NEVER do. You're boobs have grown and you puke at the smell of some of your favorite things." She exclaimed.

Bonnie and Elena's eyes widened.

"Kiera, are you-" Elena stops when she walks over to me and turns her ear in my direction.

Thump Thump, thump thump
Thump thump, thump thump

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"You're pregnant. Stefan knows about it. That's why he said that we should be careful around you." She said.

I expected them to be mad and kick me out but all I could see on their faces now was happiness.

"You're pregnant!" Bonnie squeals. I chuckle and sobs as they all bring me in for a hug.

"H-how did this happen?" Caroline asks.

"His werewolf side. It's possible I guess." I shrugged.

"We might not be the biggest fan of Klaus but, you've always been there for us and we know you're trying to change him." Elena says.

I look between them as they smiled brightly.

"I'm so happy you guys are happy." I laugh.