"Trust me. We've all done bad things."

Edited:

"Call me back, love. I'm sorry. I just want you and the baby back home. Please, She doesn't mean anything to me. I promise you."

-Klaus

"Who gets to leave before Prom? Are you crazy? The baby could be hurt, you could get hurt. Please call me to tell me your safe."

-Caroline.

"Elena's switch is still flipped. Now is not a good time to take a vacation, shifty. Call me, we need your help.

-Damon.

I sighed and looked at all the texts they had sent too.

"Why are you down?" The bartender Jane Ann asks. I sigh and turn my phone off.

"Family problems." I say. She gives me a sad smile and pours me a drink of lemonade.

"What is this? The twelfth time you've come in here?" She teases. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"The gumbo is to die for." I said. She nods.

"Some say my sister puts a bit of herself in each serving." She laughs.

"I'm looking for someone. He's the closest thing to family I've got. Do you know where I might find a-"

My phone rings. I had placed it on the table so the name 'Klaus' was shown. She looked at it and tensed before washing it off.

"I'm sorry." I say declining the call. "Do you know where I can find the "witch" cemetery?" She looks at me in confusion.

"My mother. Leah Pier. She was one, and I saw that she was buried there..and I wanted to see her." I start to twiddle my fingers.

She brought out a map and made her way across the bar.

"Their buried in a private part. The whole Pier line." She said. My heart did a jump of excitement.

I nodded and thanked her before rushing out.

On my drive there I get another phone call.

"I swear to go-" I see it's Matt. I sigh sadly and answer it.

"Matty?" I ask.

"Rory? Oh my god. You answered." He said happily.

"Of course, Matt. I've been some places. I've hurt people. I'm too dangerous to be around, I almost killed Haley for God's sake." I said.

He sighed.

"Trust me. We've all done bad things. But we want you back."

"Not everybody. Trust me. I'll be back soon, I'm down here to visit family for a little while."

"Thank god. You've got to stop leaving us." He teases. I laugh.

"Tell me when you're elected prom king. Bye, Matty. I love you." I said before hanging up.

When I looked out the window all I saw was fog. No graves, nothing. I sighed and walked out.

Maybe if I dig further I'd find something.

I sharp pain courses through my head and I hissed. I turned just as I saw multiple people gather around me.

"Okay. What the hell is all of this?" I say. I turn to run back to my car but suddenly I black out.

....

"This is bullshit." I singsong. "I'm pregnant and I already know it." I said to the witches.

But they continued to mix herbs and chant over me.

Sophie, Jane-Ann's sister comes up to me.

"We're not only testing to see if you're pregnant but we're trying to figure out what this baby is." She said. I scoffed and turned my head away from her.

This has been happening for a couple days now and I'm fed up.

A few minutes after most of them leave Sophie comes back in.

"He's here." She tells the other witches.

She grabs me up and brings me out. When I see two familiar backs facing me, my heart drops.

"Klaus?" I ask. He turns around abruptly and sighs in relief when he sees me.

Than he turns to Sophie with anger.

"How dare you come after her!" He shouts. I walk up and place a hand in his shoulder.

He doesn't hesitate and pulls me in a hug. Sophie smiled at me and I hold onto Klaus tighter.

When he finally pulls away Sophie speaks.

"I have a gift for sensing when a girl is pregnant." She says. Klaus doesn't flinch.

"I tried to tell them that it wasn't yours-"

"Which we found out was a lie." Sophie interrupted. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"My sister gave her life to figure it out too. Because of Jane-Ann's sacrifice, the life of that girl and the baby are now controlled by us." She added.

I gulped and gripped Klaus's hand.

"If you don't help us take down Marcel... So help me Aurora won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress."

"Hold on, Wait just a minute there, Merlin." I said.

They all ignored me and Elijah spoke.

"Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead he's dead. I'll do it myself."

"No. We can't. Not yet." She said. " we have a clear plan that we need to follow and there are rules."

Errr. Wrong choice of words.

Klaus's face contorted in anger.

"How dare you command me? Threaten me! Threaten my love and our child. I'm taking her home and we aren't staying to help with your problem." He shouts. 

He goes to grab me but Sophie pulls me back and holds a knife to my neck.

"She stays. You go. She cannot leave unless we say she can." She hisses.

"And I thought we could be friends." I mutter.

He looks at Elijah before looking at me. I beg him with my eyes and hold a hand on my stomach.

"Fine. Fine! Just let her go." He says angrily. I sigh and rush over to him. He puts me in Elijah's arms before getting in her face.

"Don't you dare EVER threaten my family again." He hisses.

"Or what? Your gonna kill me? Nice try but you can't." She said.

She takes the knife and pricks her finger with it.

"That spell that my sister did? It not only confirmed that the baby was yours but I linked me to Rory"