The Affermath.

(This gorgeous gal is not the character, but it is her new outfit

(This gorgeous gal is not the character, but it is her new outfit. Kiera no longer dresses like a grandma. Not that they're is anything wrong with it I'm just saying 😂😂)

Elijah and I had finally found Klaus, all dirty, naked and lying in the grass.

My hair had been different. I didn't know if it was my other side or what but it had changed to a pretty platinum blonde.

I threw Klaus's cloths to him as he awoke. Than I turned to Elijah so Klaus could have his privacy changing.

"Your hair. You've changed" Elijah said, grabbing a strand be between his fingers.

"I'm not a weak little girl anymore, Elijah. I feel a lot better."

"You've been busy." Elijah says to Klaus.

He only continues to smile.

"That was amazing." He says. He starts to get up and get dressed.

"For you." I mutter. He turns to me and I avert my eyes to the trees above him.

"Why didn't you turn with me? We could've ran together." He suggested. I chuckled.

"I would've but, I had better things to do." I said showing my hair.

He looks at it and nods approvingly.

"I did feel what you felt of course. The adrenaline, happiness, a weird craving for bunnies..." I tease. He laughs.

"How long has it been." Klaus asked.

"Almost two days. Full moon came and went and you remained a wolf." Elijah pointed out.

"I can change at will than. That's good to know....I remember every single kill." Klaus smiles.

"Yes. We've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah says.

I lean against a tree and Klaus smirks.

"Took care of my girl while I was away than?" Klaus asked.