Dumb Hyrbrids With Their Dumb Leader.

Edited:

"Invite-only, Vampire." A man said.

I scoffed and walked up to the man.

"Here's our RSVP." I reached in and tore out his heart before dropping it beside him.

"Hybrid." Damon spit walking with me.

"You go find Elena and I'll-" He's stopped by a a hybrid coming up and smashing a vase over his head.

She looks at me and mutters a sorry before shooting a shot into my arm.

I felt my eyes roll and I fell.

...

"Go ahead. Kill her." I heard. I slowly began to open my eyes. The lady hybrid stood next to us as Mikael held  Elena in one arm and me in the other.

"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Elena begged.

I turned to Klaus who noticed I was awake and hurt flashes his face.

Mikael must have noticed I was awake too because he chuckled.

"If Elena dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." He spit.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."

"To What end, Niklaus. So you can live forever with no one at your side? Nobody cares anymore about you, boy!" Mikael shouts. I grunt and try to break free but he turns his attention to me.

"You think that this girl will stay by your side? She doesn't love you, and sooner or later she'll realize that you're no man, and she'll leave you." Klaus looks at me with hurt, but I shake my head.

"Who do you have? Other than those whose loyalty you forced. No one." He whispered.

"I'm calling your bluff father. Kill her."

"Come outside and face me you little coward, and I won't have to."

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you'll loose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her." Klaus yelled.

I gulped and felt more tears slide down.

Mikael laughed.

"Your impulse Niklaus. It has and forever will be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." He cranks his arm back and shoves it into Elena's back.

I let out a scream and Mikael fully brings me into his arms so I can't go anywhere. I look down at my sisters body and continue to scream.

"Elena..." I say, still crying. "My little sister, no..." I cry.

But she stands up and I laugh.

"Kaboom." She laughs. Mikael drops me and I hug Katherine.

I turn to Klaus when I see Damon on top of him. I gasp and Katherine tightens her hold on me just in case. Than Stefan tackles him.

Klaus takes his chance and rushes to Mikael, shoving the dagger in his heart.

I gulp and Klaus speeds over to me before stopping inches from my face.

"How have you been, love?" He asks. I gave him a sad smile.

"Better." I said. He looked behind me and rushed to say something before gesturing me inside.

I walked in and gave Stefan vamp sped over to me.

"Watch yourself." He said, before speeding out.

"Where have you been staying?" Klaus asked.

"With the Salvatores'." I replied.

He hummed in response, pouring himself a drink.

"He was lying. Mikael, I mean." I said. Klaus clenches his jaw but didn't look at me.

"About which part." He chuckled.

"All of it. Nik. I don't think you're weak. You're more strong than anybody knows, you're just hurting." I said. He sped to be in front of me.

"No he's right. I don't deserve you. Or your kindness. You deserve someone like Elijah.." He said brushing his fingers over my face. I scoffed and smacked his hand away.

"Ew no. I don't want Elijah. Nik he was almost my father." I shivered. Klaus gave me an odd look before shaking it off.

"All I'm saying is I don't deserve you. I'm not good for you." He said. I gave him a sad look.

"You don't tell me who is good for me. That's for me to decide, Nik." I said poking my finger at his chest.

"I've been chewed up and thrown away all my life. It's time for ME to decide who I wanna be with. Do you understand me?" I said angrily. He backed away slowly, gulping.

"And If you want to give up that easily than go for it. But you do NOT tell ME what to do." I walked out and left Klaus staring at the place I left with confusion.