Big News

I made more alcoholic beverages while they all talked.

I made sure Gloria wasn't looking before trying to drink some. Just as the liquid was about to touch my lips the glass flew out of my hands.

"What did I tell you, girl?" She questioned. I groaned and stomped my foot.

"I just need some god damn liquor!" I yelled. She chuckled and shook her head.

Stefan and Klaus went to leave with Rebekah so I followed only to be stopped by Gloria again.

"I need to talk to you, honey." She said. I glanced at the group who stopped to look at me but I waved them off.

Than I sat down across from her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You're in a lot of danger, little girl. You've mixed yourself into the wrong sort of people. Especially in your condition." She scolded. I tilted my head in confusion.

"You say condition but..I don't know what you mean." She gave me an odd look.

She sighed before grabbing my hands.

"You're so powerful. There are abilities you haven't even touched yet." She sighed.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"You're connected to the Mikaelsons. All of them. You can communicate telepathically, with all not just Klaus. You can reach into others memories, but stay in your own body." She informed.

"But some powers...honey, they could kill you. You're connection grows strong with Klaus the more you use them. You can read people's mind, like I can, with a simple touch. But you need Klaus." She continued.

She rubbed my hands and I could see sympathy in her eyes.

"You never had a chance to live your life. You instantly got sucked in to their mess once you were born." She said sadly. I didn't know what she meant but I decided to go with it.

"Is there a way to use all of those powers without Klaus?" I ask. She chuckles.

"Yes. But it's dangerous, you must practice before trying to immediately doing big powers."

I nodded slowly.

"I should probably go." I said. She only nodded.

When I got to the door she spoke again.

"Watch over yourself, honey."

....

I sat on the bed Klaus and I shared and thought about what Gloria said.

I hear the door open and close.

"What's wrong, love? Why aren't you packing." He asks.

I start to pack but stay silent while he just looks at me. I look up to see him smirking.

I suppress a smile.

"What, Nik?" I question. He vamp speeds over to me and grabs my face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers. My stomach does a flip and I smile.

"Thank you?" I said. "That was random." I pointed out.

"I just felt you should now." He shrugged.

"We're in this together, you and I." He added. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning my head in his chest.

"I know, Nik." I said.

He takes my face and makes me look at him before placing his soft lips to mine.

"I love you." He mutters.

I smile widely and intensify the kiss. He gets the hint and slowly takes off my shirt, placing me on the bed.