House Arrest

Edited:

I sat on the couch and waited for the promised food Tyler said he'd bring me.

"You look miserable." He said walking in. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile before tossing the food to me.

"Only until Bonnie spell locking us in here wears off. Then I'll look different angrier, perhaps or I won't look like anything because I have plunged your eyeballs from their sockets." Klaus spit.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then so I can shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler said.

"I'm an original. What makes you think my entire vampire blood line won't be cured along with me? I.E.you"

"Do you wanna know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole blood connection to you is broken and you're sire-line ceases to exist. So whatever happens to you happens only to you. Which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die although I'm still debating just how to do it." Tyler said. As if he wasn't still scared of Klaus.

Klaus speeds in front of him and Tyler Flinches. I smirk and place my feet on top of the coffee table.

" I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Klaus said with a smile.

He turns to me.

"Are you Alright in there, Rory?" He asks. I scoff and walk next to him.

"I appreciate the food. But, if you ever ask me if I'm ever alright again..I'll kick your fucking ass." I hiss. Tyler gulps but nods.

"Thank you for the food, but I think you should leave."

He nods and walks in a different room.

Caroline walks in and glares at Klaus.

"Hi, Rory." She says. That's what I hate about them. They think that just because they're nice to me that I'll forgive them for killing Kol.

Guess again, sweet cheeks.

"Come home." She said to Tyler. I scoffed and walked in to a different part of then room.

I stood in front of the window and held my stomach.

"Hi baby. Can you hear me? Mommy really wants to talk to you right now." I said. I saw them all look at me but I ignored them.

The ringing in my ears started and my vision blurred.

"Here, mommy."
"It'll be okay, mommy. Daddy will help you though it."

The the ringing stops and I sniffle while chuckling.

"That's just what I needed to hear." I chuckle.

I hear shouting and screaming. When I look up, Caroline is on the floor and Klaus has blood on his mouth.

I smirked.

When she woke up she started to freak out and I watched in amusement as he calmed her down.

"She'll die if you don't heal her." Tyler said.

"Okay." Klaus said nodding. I smiled to hold back the laugh. Than he brought his wrist up to his mouth and took a bite.

"Beg me to save her life." He added holding his arms out.

"Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now, save her. Please." Tyler begged.

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that." Klaus sassed.

"Please."

"Please?...."

"Please, save her life." He begged again.

"You know I think that you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't that be more pathetic of me to help you now knowing that hours ago, you announce your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're still debating because you wanted to have a certain amount of flair... I'm just asking" Klaus spit.

"I'll be your slave again. I'll do whatever you want just help her."

"No."

Tyler turned to me for assistance.

"You're just going to let him do that? This is your best friend." Tyler said.

"Best friends don't help plan to kill each other's boyfriends now do we, sweetheart?" I asked. Tyler clenched his jaw and Caroline looked at me in guilt and hurt.

"Get me out of here. I can't even look at him." She said. I scoffed and laid down on the couch.

They left and I could finally breathe.

"You're getting ruthless, love." Klaus laughed. I only shrugged.

I didn't feel any emotions right now. As Kol laid in the other room, dead, all I could think about was how I should've been with him instead of helping Elena.

I lost her a long time ago.

Tyler came in holding Caroline.

"You won't heal her? Fine, but you're going to sit here and watch her die." Tyler said to me.

Than he just left her and walked out.

I was leaning against the wall when Klaus picked her up and put her in the couch.

"It's a trick. He knows that we'll heal her if she stays." I state.

"I know." Klaus says. He walks over to me and grabs my face in his hands.

"That's why you should probably say goodbye." He whispered. I felt a pang if sadness in my chest but, for only a brief Moment when I saw Kol's body laying in the next room.

I walked over to Caroline and sat down beside her. She looked at me weakly.

"I'm guessing you turned off your emotions? I think Bonnie said you could do that." She gasped out.

I clenched my jaw.

"I'm sorry for what we did to Kol." She added.

"Do you wanna know what I read about my connection with the Mikaelsons?" I asked.

She only looked at me.

"My feelings are connected to them. As long as they live, I feel..I live. So when you killed Kol, the first one I imprinted on, you killed my emotions. Now, until I imprint on Klaus, Who is the only one I can imprint on now.." I drift off. I turn to Klaus who is suppressing a smile.

"I won't feel anything but hatred towards Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan and Damon. But I can't find myself to hate you." I whisper.

I rubbed her head with a sad smile.

"Heal her, hun." I said. Caroline looked at me in shock but I stood up and turned around.

I heard Klaus bite his wrist and than feed her.