Mama's Backstory.

Basically I've pre wrote a bunch of chapters Bc I knew that I'd have a hard time finishing this book but I will I promise! Butttt

Basically I've pre wrote a bunch of chapters Bc I knew that I'd have a hard time finishing this book but I will I promise! Butttt... I had ideas to change things up and over the past couple of months I've forgotten the ideas so if there are ANY mistakes please, please, please lmk. Love you💕

"Yes, and I'm the freaking Easter bunny." I say sarcastically before attempting to close the door.

Her hand shot to it and she gave me a serious look.

"I'm serious, Kiera." She said. I scoffed.

"You can't be my mom. She's dead, and you only look a couple years older than me." I said.

"Your full name is Kiera Violet Sienna Pier. You turn 18 this October 31st. You have a birthmark on your right hip that looks like a heart and you have naturally curly hair. You just wake up every morning to straighten it. You hate broccoli but you won't hesitate to eat it with cheese and you still keep the toy bunny in your room from when I gave it to you as a baby." She blurts.

I gulp and stand aside so she can walk in.

She nods a Thanks and walks in.

"Do you live here?" She asks. I nod.

"Along with three other people." I shrug.

She sits on the couch uncomfortably.

"So?" I ask leaning against the doorframe. "Are you gonna explain where you've been for the past 17 years?"

She sighs.

"It's the veil. It's been lifted. I'm dead." She says sadly. I feel my heart ache and I sit down.

"I don't know how much time I have. But I needed to talk to you. At least once. Talk to my little girl." She said. Her voice breaking slightly.

"What happened?" I asked her. She looked off into the distance and sighed.

"When I this age, 17 years ago. I fell in love with this mystery man. He was so sexy and dangerous. It was love at first sight. That man, was your father. I loved him with all my heart, and when we found out we were gonna have you. Nothing could complete us more. I'm a witch and your father is a shapeshifter. You've got his temper." She began. She placed her hand on the side of my face and smiled warmly.

"You got my kindness, and my stubbornness." She laughed. "Well, All was fine and perfect until I met another. He made me feel safe and protected. I was tired of living the life of danger now that I had you. So this man promised me he'd take you and I and run away from it all. Be a normal family. He'd take you on as his own. But your father found out, and he was so mad. I don't think I've ever seen so much anger and hurt in him. He tried to kill the other man but failed, so your father took it out on me instead. He turned into a wolf and ripped me to shreds. Leaving you an orphan after he killed himself from the guilt. The man I loved couldn't bear to take care of you, and I forgive him for that. You look so much like me after all. So he placed you on your foster parents with a note. Asking them to love you just as much as he does." She said.

We both now sat on the couch, our hands locked together and tears rolling down our face.

"Who? Who was the man, mama?" I ask. She hesitates.

"His name....was Elijah Mikaelson."

My stomach dropped and I froze.

"E-Elijah? B-"

"I know, sweetie." She chuckled. I sighed and hugged her.

"I want you to have this." She said. She pulled a ring off her finger and placed it on my own.

"It's a family heirloom." She elaborated.

I chuckled and hugged her again.

"I have so many questions." I mutter. She sighs.

"I know you do, honey. But I won't be able to answer them. I'm afraid I'm almost out of time." She said. I shook my head.

"No you can't leave. I just got you. I finally have a mom." I cried.

"No, baby. You've always had a mom. Maybe not physically, but I was always looking after you." She put her hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too, mom." I sighed.

"You need to promise me something." My mother said. I nodded.

"Even though Klaus acts like a bad person, he's not. He's hurt and just looking for a place to belong. Just like you. So, you should forgive him. He was only doing what he thought was best for his family. You of all people should know that." She said.

My face coated with shock but I nodded.

"When In doubt, look to the ring for help." I nodded again and we embraced each other.

I heard a 'whoosh' and suddenly she was gone.

Just like that, I had lost my mother all over again.

You know what'd be really screwed up? If that was some random ghost that made up a random story to screw with Kiera. I'm sorry that's not the case, that was actually her mom, but that'd be funny af.