Art Show

Edited:

Edited:

"So, What did you want to show me?" I asked. We walked into a room I haven't yet been in.

"One of my passions." He said. I breathe out in admiration when I saw the painting.

"Wow. It's beautiful." I complimented. He chuckled and looked down sheepishly.

"Seems my mother has taken quite a liking to you." He said suddenly. I nodded with a smile.

"I feel a strong connection with her. It's different than the rest of you. Maybe it's because my mother was a witch too?" I say.

"So what's with you and Caroline?" I asked innocently. I didn't look at him but I new be was smirking.

"Rest assured, love. She's merely just a way to get you jealous." I scoffed.

"I don't get jealous."

"Sure you don't, love. That's why you were staring daggers into Caroline when we were dancing." I opened my mouth to speak but laughed instead.

"You know what, I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of an answer. Change of subject." I demand. He laughs.

When I look down I see different stretches.

"Oh wow. Did you draw these?" I ask.

"Yeah, um, actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the hermitage, not that anyone would notice." He said quickly.

"Have you been?" He asked. I only shrugged.

"I've only been around the U.S." I said. "Nothing like Russia." I laughed.

"I can take you. Anywhere you want to go. Paris, England, Tokyo?" We laughed together and I lightly shook my head.

"There's once place I've always wanted to visit again. Last time I went there I made so many spectacular friends. They would've died for me. But, I had to come home." I said sadly. "I miss them."

He places a hand on my shoulder and I smile.

"We can go." He said. I shook my head again.

"I can't leave now. I've got to many people I'd miss."

We hear commotion a ways away and exchange confused glances.

I rushed out to see many people gathered by the door.

"Excuse me." I say pushing past them. I get a view of a familiar brunette and a black haired man fighting.

Than I see him snap his neck. I gasp and push past everyone, passing Stefan and shoving Damon away.

I pick Kol's head up and put it in my lap.

"Puto te nunc suus 'sinistram versus. Et causa satis tribulationis." I hissed. I knew he probably didn't understand me but I think he caught on.

(I think it's time you left, Damon. You caused enough trouble.)

I see Elena run out and I clench my jaw bringing Kol closer.

"Are you crazy?" Stefan asked.

"Maybe a little. Far be it from me to cause a problem." He says, his attention going to Elena.

She looks at me and looks as if she's about to apologize but I hold my hand up.

"Elijah, Finn. Come help me please." I ask. They both nod and walk over pulling Kol up and bringing him inside.

Esther looks to be fuming with anger and she looks at me.

Follow me.

I nod and walk with her up the stairs. On the way she brought Elijah in.

"No violence. That's all I asked." She said. I walked in beside her and sat on the couch.

"Rebekah And Kol disgraced our family tonight." She said sternly.

"It won't happen again, mother. I'll deal with them." She sighed and walked closer to him, bringing her hand to his face.

She turned and gestured for me to walk up to them. I did and she grabbed my hand lightly, looking between the two of us.

"Thank you, Elijah, Kiera. I wish the others were more like you." She whispered. I smiled and Elijah took my hand leading me out with him.

"I'm going to go check on, Kol." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

When I walked in our room I saw Kol rubbing his neck.

"Kol?" I ask. He looks at me and gulps.

"What did you do to be killed by Damon?" I asked walking closer.

He chuckled.

"That blonde boy Rebekah came here with? I broke his hand." I sighed and sat down in his lap.

"You really have to stop being rude." I scold. He smirks and kisses my jaw.

"I'm a Mikaelson. That's what I do." He groans when I pull his hair. He chuckled and flips us over.

"This is about to be the longest night of your life." He mutters.