Sister Bonding

Edited:

Edited:

Katherine and I sit on the couch waiting for Klaus and Stefan to be done.

"Why did you take my pain away." She asks suddenly. I groan, not wanting this sappy conversation.

"I don't know, Katherine. Why don't you guess. I'm bored." I smiled.

She huffed.

"I think, that you care even though you act like you don't. Yeah, Klaus has some claim on you but you still have a heart. You care about people, like me, who don't deserve to be cared about." She said. I chuckled.

"Wow spot on, Katerina. Found me out." I said sarcastically.

I watch as Klaus passes Stefan a blood bag. My stomach drops. I walk over and sit in between them.

"Drink it. All of it." Klaus commanded.

"Klaus. I'm warning you." I mutter.

"Oh come on. I'm only have a little-

"Don't. Push it." I demand.

I say It quietly so they can't hear but he stills seems mad, he nods.

"You do everything I say and I'll save your brother that's the deal." He said.

He grabs another one and pushes it to Stefan.

"I'm leaving." I say. As I grab my keys I feel him grip my wrist. His eyes plead me to stay.

"I'll see you in the morning." Is all I say before walking out. But before I got out I give Katherine a sympathetic look.

When I get to town I see the whole town watching an old movie.

I smile and walk out but my eyes catch something different. Damon pinning Elena to the post.

I speed over and knock him down. He lands with a thud.

"No! He's sick." She said. When she looked at me I could see her different emotions.

"I know. I heard. We need to get him him locked up."

She nodded. I grabbed him up and put him in my car.

Once we got to the boarding house we sat him on the bed and she stayed by his side.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She looks at me and smiled while nodding.

"Elena, Get out I don't wanna hurt you." I coughed awkwardly and walked outside the room.

When I see Katherine approach I smiled and patted her arm.

"Way to go, bitch." I smiled. When we walked in I saw Elena's lips on Damon's.

Katherine and I exchange looks before suppressing laughs.

"Well it's me you should be thanking. I mean, I'm the one that brought the cure. I thought you were dead." Katherine said looking at Elena up and down.

"I was." Elena replied watching Katherine feed Damon the cure.

"You got free." Damon said weakly.

"Yep. Finally."

"And you still came here?" Damon asked surprised. I smiled.

Even though Katherine acts all tough she really has and will always have a soft spot for both boys.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked.

"Are you sure you care?" I ask. Katherine laughs.

"Where is he?"

"He's paying for this. He gave himself over to Klaus. I wouldn't expect him anytime soon."

"What do you mean he gave himself over to Klaus?" Elena asked.

"He just sacrificed everything to save his brother, including you. It's a good thing you have Damon to keep you company. Good-bye. Elena." Katherine giggled. She looked at me and I gave the two a final glance before following her out.

"Wanna go shopping? Kill someone? Both?" She asked. I chuckled and checked my watch.

2:14 am.

"Yeah why not. Let's go shopping last though, so we can treat ourselves for the terrific job we did." I said. We linked our arms together and skipped through the streets causing mayhem.