Let the Truth Be Spilled

Edited:

My fingers stretch across the thin soft fabric. I smile and stretch, keeping my eyes closed.

My fingers roam across my stomach and realize I'm only in a sports bra and shorts with no covers.

I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. The memories of the Connor situation flash back in to my mind and I reach up to my shoulder only to feel that's it's healed.

"I fed you some of my blood." A familiar voice said. I jumped and turned in their direction only to sigh when I see Klaus.

He was sitting on a small love seat. His elbows on his knees and a glass of liquor in his hand.

He was staring off, not looking at me. I tilt my head in confusion and smile. When I get up and walk over to him he didn't flinch.

He doesn't even move until I put my hand on his shoulder. He jumps up and points to me. Sadness covering his features.

"What's wrong with you?" He blurts. I look at him in shock and hurt.

"What the actual hell are you talking about." I ask calmly. He throws the glass into the wall, making it shatter.

I yelped in surprise and cover my bare stomach. He sees this action and points to it.

"You're pregnant. Why didn't you-if you didn't love me anymore than you should've left. Whose is it? The quarterbacks?" He asks angrily.

I walked closer, avoiding the glass shards.

"I would never cheat on you. I'm hurt that you would even think that, you know me." My voice cracked and Klaus's face softened.

"You must have. It's impossible." He says again. I sigh.

"Maybe if you would just sit down and let me explain than I'll tell you who the father is and how it's possible." I said. He takes a deep breath and nods.

"You're werewolf side? I don't know a lot about it but I promise you, Nik. If you could compel me I'd tell you that I haven't been with anyone besides you. And Kol but he's dead-dead." I chuckle.

"What about Jeremy?" He asked glancing his jaw.

"That was a long ago. Long before I met you. I haven't slept with him since. Nik, this...baby...its yours." I said. I saw something flash in his eyes that I couldn't process.

"I thought that if I told you, you'd either leave or lock me up so i couldn't do anything." I said. He sighed and stood up beginning to pack.

"You were right about one of those things." He said. I felt my heart drop and I looked down at my hands.

I heard him come up and lift my head and kiss my forehead.

"I'm going to make sure you're well protected. But for right now, we're going back to Mystic Falls." He said. I smiled and nodded.

When Klaus was out of sight I clicked on Haley's name and waited for her to pick up.

"We're coming back. Warn Caroline and be ready."

"Okay. Thanks."

We hung up and I sighed walking out. Klaus carried my bag and we left for good old Mystic Falls again.

...

When we walked in we saw Haley pretty close with Tyler. She swiped her finger across his lip and putting her thumb in her own mouth.

I cringed but smiled. She looked at us and I waved.

"Well don't let us interrupt." Klaus says. He grabs my by the waist and leads me inside.

"I didn't know you were here." Tyler says.

I "angrily" get in Tyler's face and hiss.

"Clearly."

"Thought is just pop around to celebrate Deans success retrieval, yet when I arrived I learned that not only was dean unsuccessful but that Elena killed him." He said and took a drink of his liquor.

"Well, maybe if you use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission.." she said.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl." Klaus growled. I placed a hand in his arm, mentally scolding him.

"Why do you care if Connors alive anyways?" Tyler asked.

"I have my reasons, they cease to matter." He raises his glass like he's making a toast.

We hear a knock on the door, I could only assume that it was Caroline.

"Brought your stuff, old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet." She said angrily.

"Care, this isn't a good time." He says.

"Just take it." She said shoving the box in his chest. I walk over with Klaus.

"Caroline." I said. "By the breakup drama I assume you've met Haley." I said sadly. She nods.

"All right, come on then." Klaus says. I give him the 'I'm staying here' look and he hesitates but nods.

"Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere."

"For what?" Tyler asked.

"I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate." Klaus replied.

He gives me a kiss on the head before whispering something I couldn't hear to Tyler and walking out.

We waited a couple seconds before smiles broke out on our faces.

"Do you think he bought it?" Caroline asked.

"Hell, I bought it." Haley laughed.

"Thanks for the heads up, Haley, Kiera." She said turning to me.

"You girls are good liars." Tyler said. He turned to Caroline and brought her in a kiss.

"I have to tell you guys something." I said. They all gave me odd looks but nodded.