Casket Girls

I stared into the mirror, my reflection I didn't recognize

I stared into the mirror, my reflection I didn't recognize. The fashion, the body. The pregnant bump still caught my by surprise when I looked at it.

"You look lovely, my darling." I hear. My eyes meet Klaus's in the mirror. I smiled and let out a soft chuckle.

"Not to many pregnant casket girls." I state. He smirks and walks closer to me pacing his hands on my shoulders.

"There were some but, not quite as beautiful as you." He complimented. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to him.

"So charming. You must be in a good mood." I joke. "Do you mind?" I ask gesturing towards the dress.

Something flashed across his face I couldn't read. He nodded and gulped gently placing his hands on the zipper.

I could feel the chill run down my spine as he fingers brushed down my back. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath on, trying to calm myself.

When he was done his eyes met mine and he smirked before placing a kiss on my shoulder and walking out, leaving me dazed and confused.

....

Believe it or not, being followed by two strong vampires wasn't exactly how I wanted to walk around the quarter from now on.

But, when I heard a violin and voices I made sure to loose them. It wasn't easy, but a simple break of their neck did the trick.

The violin music seemed to become louder with the more steps I took. The sight I see before me wasn't how I pictured the music display to be.

A boy, around Davina's age was sitting on a tall stake from the wall. He only continued to play the small instrument as if he wasn't up there, about to fall to his death.

"What's the meaning of all this?" I shout to the boys. They both turn to me and gulp.

"We-we're only-" Klaus begins but, I hold my hand up to silence him.

"Threatening a child? A boy. What has he done to you? Or is he just leverage?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"The second one?" Marcel said as if it was a question. I scoffed.

"He's Davina's boyfriend isn't he?"

They look at each other nervously before nodding. With a sigh I gestured for them to keep going. They all seemed surprised but smiled.

Just than, Davina walked in and I sped to stand beside Klaus. Hopefully she wouldn't kill him.

"Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you." I command. He stops and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"You got me here, now let him down." She begged.

"Well, first we need to have a little chat about you coming back to the fold." He smirks. Marcel walks up on the other side of him.