Bye Bye Baby

Edited:

"Hello, love." Klaus says on the other line.

"Hello, Niklaus." I greeted with a smile.

"I'm on my way to Mystic Falls." This made me groan in aggravation.

"There is no need to do that. I'm coming home soon." I assure.

"I'm having a nice sleep, when all of a sudden it feels like I just swallowed a ball of fire. So either you drank an entire bottle of whiskey, or you were in danger, and since you won't even go swimming because you're afraid it'll hurt the baby, I assumed it was the second option." I chuckled and sighed.

"I miss you."

"I'm glad you said that, my love. Because, like I said before, I'm on my way."

"There is no convincing you..is there?" I asked. I could practically hear him smiling on the other end which made me sigh.

"I love you, Aurora." He said.

"I love you too, Mr. Boss Killer Man." I hung up and went downstairs to see everyone drinking and laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked in with them.

"If anyone is drinking to Katherine's last days, it's gonna be me. She impersonated me repeatedly, made aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach and cut off uncle John's fingers." Elena said.

"He definitely deserved that." I said sitting on the couch next to Matt.

"My grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn't in." Bonnie said.

"Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of her." Care took a shot too.

"Klaus followed her to Mystic Falls, and because of that, we lost Jenna."

"And Alaric.." They all looked at me and I shrugged.

"I got nothing. She didn't do anything to me."

"If she didn't bring Klaus you would've have-"

"What? Gotten pregnant with my daughter? Reunited with a man who I consider my father? Reunited with countless other lost friends? Like I said, I have nothing." I said angrily. I took an empty shot glass and threw it into the fire.

"Have fun celebrating a human beings death. I'll remember to do the same when Elena, Damon, and Bonnie die too. Let's not forget they killed my first love, right?"

"Unless you die first." I hear Damon say.

"Hope told me I'm going to die, Niklaus...soon by the way." The memory echoed in my head as I froze.

"Careful what you wish for, Damon." I spit.

"Rory.." Care said. I kissed her head and gave her, Matt and Jeremy a smile.

I walked out, bumping into Stefan by accident. I opened the door and quickly rushed out. I didn't know where I was going but, I knew I needed to get as far away from them as I could.

My legs took me to a graveyard. I didn't know why but, I felt like I needed to be here. I looked through all the names but one caught my eye.

It was a beaten up gravestone, I could barely tell the name. It had the words "Killer" and "Murderer." On it.

I wiped away the dirt and leaves and gasped when I saw the name.

Marcus Pier

It was my fathers grave. It all makes sense now. I never knew he was buried here..