"No, of course not. It's only the beginning."

Edited:

I continued screaming. Even as they held me onto the table and strapped me down. I never stopped fighting.

Klaus came running in, killing the first person to try and stop him. But, as he got closer, the witches put a spell on him to hold him to the wall.

"Let's begin, shall we?" I hear.

"No! Cut me open and I'll kill you, bitch. Dirty bitch!" I scream. She frowned and threw a sheet over my lower half.

I hear Klaus screaming from above me and I felt like everything was ripping up below me.

"One more push!" She yelled. I tried to keep the baby in but, she was stubborn she wouldn't stop come she's started.

"I see the baby!" Monique yelled.

"No!" I cried. "Please no!" A second later I heard a cry. I stopped screaming..I stopped fighting and just looked at her.

She was beautiful. Despite everything happening. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen.

"You have a beautiful baby girl." Genevieve said to Klaus.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets of the morning sky."

"Please. Please can I hold her?" I say quickly. Genevieve walks over and hands me my daughter. I sigh in happiness at her face and start crying.

"I'm so sorry. This is my fault, baby. I'm so sorry. Mummy loves you. Daddy loves you. I-" I was cut off with my screams of pain again.

"Take the baby!" I heard. My daughter was ripped from my arms and I threw my head back as I started screaming.

"There is another one!" Monique shouted.

"Another baby?" I asked. I looked at Klaus who's face was pale as he cried silently.

"I see the other baby." Once again, I heard a cry.

"Another girl." I sobbed loudly as I held out my arms for my girls.

"I was blessed with two..beautiful baby girls." I said crying. I looked at Klaus again and moved so he could see them.

"That's Daddy. My daughters. Don't forget Daddy and I, okay, babies?" I said to them. They looked at me with innocence and curiosity.

Suddenly, my hair was pulled back and I felt the cold metal against my neck and a shocking pain. Someone had cut my throat. I began choking on my own blood a I took one last look at my daughters, Klaus in the back screaming loudly, and then darkness.

Elijah's POV:

I ran through into the church doors quickly.

"Aurora!" I yelled. I saw two figures laying down at the end of the room. When I focused my eyes I saw that it was Klaus and Aurora.

I heard Klaus sobbing and I slowly made my way to the two. My heart was slowly breaking at the sight of my family breaking apart.

"No.." I said. I fell to my knees in front of them and began crying as well.

"My love..she's- I couldn't save her-" Klaus tried to manage out as he cried.

"I promised her mother that I would protect her." I said, my voice cracking as I took the only daughter I've ever know into my arms as I rocked her back and forth.

...

"Wait, Leah." I said laughing. Her warm hands continued to cover my eyes as we walked through the house.

"Elijah. You must have patience." She teased. When she uncovered my eyes, I felt my heart drop.

"What is..what is this, Leah?" I asked with tears filling my eyes.

"Well, since you've been here for a whole year of Rorys life, I thought it ought to be celebrated. Happy Fathers days Elijah." She said. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Leah."

"I love you, Elijah." We heard Rory coo from her crib and we both chuckled. I walked over and picked her up gently. This caused her to laugh at nothing.

Leah wrapped her arms around my waist as we both looked at her fondly.

"I want you to give me your word you will protect her." She said.

"I give you my word." I said happily.

Rorys POV:

In death it's exactly what i expected death to be. It's cold, lonely and dark. I heard nothing but whispers around me.

Some were kind. Some were not. I refuse to believe this is it for me. I can't leave my daughters alone without a mother.

"Hello, Darling." I hear behind me. I jump and turn. The sight before me makes my heart almost stop completely. Well..you know what I mean.

"Mom..Kol.." I sob. They both smile and walk towards me happily. My breathing quickens and even more when Kol pulls me into a hug.

I cry into his shoulder as he rubs my back softly. When we pull away he kisses my lips gently. I return his kiss and when we finish, I hug my mother.

"I didn't know I was going to see you guys.." I said.

"We've been watching everything that's going on.." My mother said. I recalled the memories before I died.

"My twins..my babies. Where are they? I need them." I said looking around.

"They won't be here, darling." Kol said. I covered my mouth and sighed.

"You have a choice, Rory." He added. I looked at them in confusion.

"You can choose if you would like to stay or live. Stay in death with us, or live with your twins." My mom said.

"If I stay dead I'll be with you two?" I asked. They nodded. Their hands opened towards me and I looked at them.

"When Hope told me that I was going to die..was this it?" I asked.

"Yes, in another life, you've chosen to stay with us, therefore she had been without a mother." Kol added.

"No. I can't. I'm sorry. My babies need me." I said backing away. They both smiled.

"Good choice."

That's when I awoke with a gasp.

"And...cut! Awesome! That was a great take guys. Go take lunch." I heard from behind the camera. I smiled happily and sat up from the table and got down.

"That was a hard scene, are you okay?" Joseph asked coming up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, J. I'm gonna take a nap in my trailer real quick." He nodded and I went off towards my trailer.

The whole way I would get stopped every once in a while to be congratulated or offered food but I kept my head to take a nap.

When I finally arrived I leaned against the door with a loud sigh. Then, I kicked off the door and fell on my couch.

"Another day on set, I guess." I muttered grabbing an apple from beside me.