Heartbreak

Edited:

My baby.

I dreamed of my baby.

I couldn't see it's face but I could feel it. It's joy, it's energy. I felt it all. When I woke up I saw Kol sitting in the bed watching me.

I chuckled and rubbed my eyes.

"What's with the creepy stalker stare." I asked laughing. He chuckled.

He looked down at my stomach and sighed, placing a hand over it. I could see sadness in his eyes.

"I wish I could give you a perfect life, perfect family." He said. I frowned.

"If it were different circumstances and we were different people I'm so sure we would be together. I wish I could've loved you like you do me." I said.

He only shrugs. "I'll live. I mean-" he quickly covers his mouth and giggles.

"Too late."

....

"I don't want to be here." I sighed. Klaus chuckled as we walked in the Salvatore's house.

"Now why is that, love?" He asked.

"I'm in pain. I want to sleep." I scoff. We pass Stefan by on the stairs and him and I exchange a quick hello before walking past each other.

We got up to Damon's cell and I waved.

"Hello, mate." Klaus says.

" what the hell are you doing here?" Damon asked.

"Babysitting." I reply. Damon chuckles.

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desicate. If he gets his strength back or if he just annoys you, dry him out again." Stefan instructs.

"Silent Treatment huh?" Damon asks. " Is that your best shot? He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena." Damon gossips.

"Are you sure about that? Because I caught him trying to sneak out of Rebekahs bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus gossips back. My eyes widen and I smack Stefan.

"You dog." I mutter.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook." Damon smirked. I cringed and rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you three enjoy your little villain bonding time? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah." Stefan says.

I chuckle and nod.

After an hour or two I finally decided I was too bored to listen to their old people chats.

I walked upstairs and began searching around the rooms. I found where Stefan his old diaries and clapped in excitement, trying to find the one where he and I were together.

When my fingers brushed across the right one I held my breath.

It was the night he met Lexi and began his journey from the Ripper.

I reached up to my face just in time to feel a tear slip. I had no clue how much he cared for her.

"Kiera! Come let's go. It's Kol." Klaus shouted pulling me along. My heart dropped and I followed him out of the house.

When we made our way to the Gilbert house the door was already open. Screams were heard from inside but I stayed out here for Klaus.

Seconds later Kol walks out screaming as he's on fire. I feel like my world has completely gone into slow motion.

I let out a scream and run to him only to be pulled back by Klaus. So all I can do is scream and cry and watch my best friend fall dead before me.

His body dropped and with every heartbeat I could picture his face.

His smile.
His entrancing brown eyes that seemed to hold all of his mischief.
His adorable chin that I would make jokes at.
His laugh. It seemed to only echo in my ears before it's quickly torn away by reality.

Kol was dead. Elena and Jeremy were the ones who did it.

They walk up and it feels like every emotion that I had before vanished. I couldn't feel a thing.

Not the pain of loosing him. Not the happiness that he was once here. It was anger.

"What did you do?" I ask calmly. Elena looks at me with sorrow.

"It had to be done." She reasoned. The next thing I knew I had her pinned to the wall.

Jeremy went to assist but she told him to talk to Klaus. Him and Klaus started to argue.

I felt every single ounce of rage I kept in all this time.

My anger towards my birth parents for leaving me.
Klaus daggering Rebekah and Elijah.
Klaus getting me pregnant.
Elena trying to kill me.
Elena being the reason Jenna turned.
Elena being the cause of of EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM.

I watched as she gasped for breath. I only smiled and help her tighter. Feeling her pain only made me want to keep going.

"You killed him. I want you to feel my pain this time." I growled.

Only a second later was she screaming over in pain. She held her chest and her head at the same time. Her screams echoed throughout the house and I sighed in relief.

She was feeling all of the pain I had felt over the numerous tragedies I went through. She couldn't even imagine.

I felt good. For once in my life I didn't feel guilt, or pain, or anger, or any other negative emotion than happiness.

"Invite him in!" I hear Bonnie yell. I turn my head to see her wave a hand over me.

I could feel any power I had drain for just a second in time for their to be a block put on it.

Klaus was struggling against the force as well but I stood calmly staring at Elena.

"I'm sorry, Kiera." She said, trying to sound genuine. But I only chuckled.

"When I get out of here I'm going to make you feel my pain and than I'm going to kill every single person you've ever known while you watched. Than..just maybe I'll kill you. But it sure as hell won't be peaceful." I say calmly.

Fear flashes across her face before her and everyone else walks out.

I turn to Kol's body but turn away when I see all the burns.

He didn't deserve this. No matter what he did.