Another Possesion.

Edited:

'Tyler' and I had walked to the witch house so he could talk to Bonnie about changing into his own body.

When we went down to the basement we saw Jeremy and Bonnie. 'Tyler' wasn't too happy when Bonnie informed him she was weak to preform the spell.

I started to hear whispers.

I gasp as I feel my head burn. I groan and hiss in pain. No body seems to mind.

I turn just in time to see Tyler digging his hand in his chest. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I shout.

"Ripping Tyler's heart out. I'll jump in someone else, maybe you." He said turning to Jeremy.

He starts to dig deeper.

"No! Oh my god! Stop, please!" I yell.

"He's bluffing, he needs a witch to do that." Jeremy shouted.

"What makes you think I don't have one? Or ten?" Klaus growled. "Pick, Bonnie."

"You or Him?!"

"Stop please. You're killing him!" I shout.

"Fine. I'll do it. Just stop." Bonnie replies.

"Good. Let's begin."

.....

Bonnie stands and holds Tyler's head while I chew on my nails nervously. Not soon after she's done so, Tyler seems to come back.

"Tyler" I breathe out. He looks at me and smiles.

"Kiera" He grunts in pain and falls to the ground. I gasp and rush over to him.

"The spell is done. You got him, Bonnie. Stop." I say. I set Tyler's head on my lap.

I watch Bonnie as she shakes and yells for her grams. I don't even notice the look that Tyler is giving me.

Suddenly, Bonnie cries out and falls to the ground crying. I feel my lip quiver as I realize what happened.

Jeremy holds her in his chest while she cries "what did I do" over and over again.

Tyler drive me home and the first thing I do is stuff the pregnancy test in my back pocket.

I have a feeling what the result is but I'm to scared to look at it. When I walk in the kitchen I see Klaus.

He's placing blood bags in a cooler. So I walk past him and lean against the counter beside him.

He just ignores me and keeps putting the bags in. I grab him in and embrace. It takes a minute but eventually he hugs back.

"I'm glad you're alive Klaus. I'm just scared." I whispered. I feel him nod.

"How dare you save her over me." I hear Rebekah say. We pull away and he turns to her.

"Hello, brother. I thought you were dead. So pleased you're not." He says sarcastically.

"You left me." She said sadly.

"I only had time to save one of you, and you can't be killed. Rest assured, I had a worse day than you." He said. She walked closer to him.

"I think it's time for us to move on, find some more werewolves." He added.

I cringed mentally and shook my head. I patted Klaus's shoulder before walking up the stairs.

Once I get in my room I call Kol.

"I don't suppose this call is to tell my you're on your way back?" He chuckled. I closed my eyes and sniffle.

"Don't cry, love." He says sweetly. "I know what this is about. You have family up there, I get it. Stay up there for as long as you need." He added.

I sighed and chucked.

"Can't wait to kick ass and kill when you get back." I joke. He laughs on the other end.

"That's my girl." He hung up.

Just as I did, however I hear Klaus storm in my room. I look at his angry face before signing and gesturing him to come sit down.

He huffed and closed the for before doing as I said. He just sat staring at his hands before I spoke.

"You killed her didn't you-"

"Yep." I sighed and sat facing towards him.

"You can't just kill people when you're mad, Nik. What did she do?" I ask. He goes to say something loudly but I hold my hand up.

"Inside voices." He slumped and gave me a scowl.

"She destroyed Elena's blood bags." He whined.

"And than what happened?" I asked.

"I told her that she was no longer family and snapped her neck." He said calmly. I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Nik...she's the only one you've got." I reason.

"Well I have you don't i?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. But I won't live forever. I can, and will be killed. She can't, she's family." He sighs and I intertwine our fingers.

"I'm glad you're here, love." He said. I chuckled and thought about the pregnancy test that was currently in my back pocket.

Don't. Either he'll stay and keep you inside for the rest of the pregnancy or he'll leave.

The little voice in my head wasn't wrong.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. Go ahead and sleep in here." I said. He nodded.

When I walked in I sighed and leaned against the door and pulled the test out hesitantly.

"Shit." I mutter.