Funeral Services always make me hungry.

Edited:

When I woke up I saw Klaus leaning against the doorframe, watching me. I shuddered playfully and began to get ready for the day.

"Now where are you going, love?" I heard him ask. I continued to get dressed and put my hair up.

"Work. You know, the thing you do to get money?" I joke. He speeds up behind me and helps me put on a necklace he gave me.

"Or you could stay home. With me." He said. My stomach churned and I quickly pushed past him to throw up.

He ran over and held my hair.

When I was done I flushed and began go brush my teeth, like what had happened was normal.

Because for the next few months, it would be. Klaus stood in the doorway and stared at me.

"Are you that repulsed to spend time with me?" He teases. I playfully glared at him.

"Must've been some bad food." I lie. He squints his eyes at me but nods.

After I finish doing that I give a quick wave before rushing off.

I arrived at the grill to see Damon already there. He looked at me and smiled.

"There's my favorite waitress, why don't you be a dear and get me some scotch on the rocks." He says. I roll my eyes and nod pouring it.

Liz comes up beside him.

"That seats taken." He said. I gave him a look and greeted Liz with a warm smile.

I walk over to a different table.

"Hi my name is-"

"Kiera?" I look to see non other than little April.

"Hey September! How are you." I ask hugging her.

Than I stopped.

"Your father oh my- I'm so sorry." I apologize.

She chuckles but waves a hand.

"Let me get you something. On the house. Just because you're back." I say. She smiles and thanks me.

When I walk back over to Damon I see a man I haven't met before. He was talking to Liz.

He looks at me and I give him a friendly smile. What he does next makes me want to throw up.

He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

I look down at his ring and see that it's silver. I give Damon a look and watch him walk off with Liz.

"Nice to meet you to, Mr. Busybody guy." Damon says. I laugh and pour him another drink.

....

I wore a traditional black dress for the funeral. I sat in between Matt and Jeremy.

When Elena walked in she looked pale and sick.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods.

"Hey, April was looking for you earlier. She wanted help with her speech." Jeremy said.

"Oh. Where is she?"

We look around and I shrug. Mayor Lockwood walks up to the podium.

"Before we begin this mass, we'd like too open the floor to anyone who would like to share a memory about our late friends on the town council. I knew that April Young wanted to say a few words about her dad. April? April are you here, honey?" She asked.

I knew something was off immediately. April was no where is sight.

"Is there anyone else who would like to share a recollection or memory about Pastor Young?" I see Elena step up.