Klaus.

Edited: I'll say it again, I thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my story. It's grown so much and I'm incredibly thankful for you all. Remember, any questions or ideas for the future, either comment or message me and I'll definitely take it into view:))

"Wake up, love." I heard. I groaned and swiped the hand away. But than realizing who it was I jumped up.

"Nik!" I embraced him in a hug and he chuckled.

"I see you're glad I'm back." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not in the slightest." I teased. He chuckles.

There was still blood on my dress from yesterday, it was barley visible but you could see it, and that's what Klaus did. He reached to lift up my shirt to see if it was my blood and I panicked.

Next thing I new I was on the other side of the room. Klaus looked at me in confusion.

"Uh, sorry. I've been really insecure lately." I half lied. I forgot that it might be slightly more easy to tell I was pregnant.

I hid the pregnancy test in my drawer. I don't know why I didn't throw it away. It just seemed....right to keep it.

Klaus nodded unsurely and told me to get ready to go somewhere.

"Why?" I had asked.

"It's time to pay Tyler a little visit." He said. I only nodded.

...

"More deputies?" I hear Tyler say. We walk out.

"Not exactly." Klaus said.

Tyler sighed. "They're hybrids."

"I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were shot. I had hoped to leave Mystic falls for good, but duty calls." Klaus said bitterly.

"Nice to know you care." Tyler said sarcastically.

"I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt your friends pulled, stopping my heart. Leaving me to rot in a coffin." Klaus replied.

He has stepped closer to Tyler but I made sure that I had one hand on his arm and the other slightly in between them.

"Yeah well you used my body as an escape hatch so I think that makes us even." Tyler shoots. He gets closer but I put my hand on his chest.

He looks at me and I plead with him with my eyes. He sighs and steps back.

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left."

Klaus grabbed my hand and I gave Tyler an apologetic smile before following Klaus out.

...

I walked around the Lockwood mansion, exploring rooms I haven't been in for a while.

Klaus was off somewhere else.

I walked in to Tyler's dads old office but stopped when I saw a young girl.

"You're a new face." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"And judging by your gorgeous looks, you must be Kiera." She said smiling.  I blushed and waved my hand at her playfully.

"I'm Haley." She said sticking her hand out. I grabbed it and smiled.