The Coffins. Pt2

Edited:

Edited:

I smile as I see the coffins come back.

"Thank you." I whisper to them.

I walk over to the one I memorized as Kol's. I slowly trail my fingers over it, smiling at the touch.

She found him.
He is hers.

I heard them whisper. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Let's go, Kiera." I hear Klaus say. I give Kol's coffin one more glance before following him out.

....

I stand next to Klaus as he watches the coffins.

"You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" The hybrid asks.

He looks over at me and licks his lips winking. I scoff and look away.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of." He begins to walk out and I follow.

I get a shiver.

"What business." I turn around just in time to see him grunt in pain and fall to the ground, revealing Elijah.

"So, Niklaus..."

"Elijah.." Klaus breathed.

"What did I miss." Elijah finished.

Giving the newfound information about Elijah I was happy to see him again. He looked at me just in time for me to tackle him in a hug.

"Elijah." I sighed in relief.

Soon he hugged me back, but I pulled away a shook him.

"You didn't tell me you and my mom got it on, you dirty dog." I scold laughing. He tenses and looks at me shocked.

"How did you-"

"Come on. We have a lot of catching up to do!" I say excitedly. Klaus just watched us in confusion.

"You look surprised to see me. So I'm guessing you are not the one to remove the dagger from my chest." Elijah pointed out.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, shall we." I see the anger twitch on Elijah's face and I back away slowly.

Instantly Elijah's lunches for Klaus and I gasp.

"Boys!" I yell. They start breaking the walls and windows and I groan.

The run in to the new room they dragged each other in and froze when Klaus took out Kol's dagger and held it to Elijah.

"Nik! si ne conivere loculo Kol pugione deprehensus et iuro male
ex toto corde tuo rip. Nunc prohibere belli et de hoc emundare et pulmentum usque nunc!" I shouted stomping my foot.

(Nik! if you don't put Kol's dagger back and close his coffin, i swear ill rip out your heart. Now stop fighting, both of you and clean this mess up now.)

Both boys looked at me in fear.

"Now I'm going to bed. Wake me when this is all cleaned up." I demand.

....

"A dinner?" I question. Elijah nods.

"A very eventful one, sweetheart. Damon and Stefan are coming." He said. I give him a look and he chuckles.

I played with the ring on my finger as I sat on my bed.

I hear Elijah sigh and sit down beside me.

"You're mother loved you, Kiera." He said. "We both do." He added. I smiled sadly and sniffled.

"Sometimes I wonder if she'd be ashamed of who I became." I said. He grabbed my face in his hands.

"Your mother would never be ashamed of you. You are strong and kind...and stubborn." He says. I let out a sob/laugh.

"She loves you, even though she's not physically here. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to raise you like I was supposed to. I was just in too much pain, but I'll admit, that gives me no excuse." He says. I smile.

"It's okay. I got to see the world, have amazing adventures, and you're here now. That's all that matters. I'd consider you my father more than my real one if he was still alive." I chuckled.

He wiped a tear away.

"I'd be honored to be your father. But, I'm sure that's a little weird now." He chuckled. I only shrugged.

"It would've been weird if you stayed too. That's just how life works I guess."

"You're right." He nods. Than he pats his lap and stands up.

"I'll leave you to get dressed, the Salvatore brothers will be here any minute."

I nodded and he closed the door.

I heard voices downstairs a couple minutes later and smile excitedly rushing down the stairs.

When I see Damon and Stefan they were already sitting down. An extra seat next to Stefan and Elijah.

I cough getting their attention and their jaws drop. Elijah just smiles at me proudly.

When I walk up to the table they all stand up. I giggle and take my seat. They all sit as well.

"Isn't this nice? The five of us, dining together. Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pull the dagger out of my brother?" Klaus asked.

I turn to Damon and nod thankfully to him.

" well, I know what he felt about you, so I figured... The more the merrier." He smirked and winked at him.

" well Elijah and I have had our fair share quarrels over the centuries, but we've made it through."

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she by the way. Last time I checked she was still daggered because you were too scared to face her." Stefan sassed.

I chuckled but stopped when Klaus glared at me.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebecca knows that I killed our mother, i've already come clean to Elijah."

"Hey, Stef. Remember when you killed Dad? Might want to dial down the judgment till dessert." Damon said.

"We're here to make a deal, doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."

" i'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself."

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks.

"I don't know ask Damon." He replies.