Clean-Up Crew Gone Wrong.

Edited:
Rebekah and I were now in clean up crew. Matt had bailed and Caroline hasn't showed up yet.

"How are you feeling?" Rebekah asked. I only shrugged.

"Sick of having to mourn friends, I guess." She places her hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

I picked up more bottles and shoved it in the trash bag.

"Where's Matt?" I heard Caroline say from the doorway. I turn to her.

"He bailed. Got called in to work on the last minute." I said.

"So its just us?"

She looked at Rebekah then to me and gave me a 'Do I seriously have to work with her' look.

I nodded and she groaned.

"You're late. Cleanup committee started at eight." Rebekah complained. I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's 8:02?"

"Exactly. I Managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized."

Caroline just looked at her and went next to me. She looked to be considering something before I elbowed her in the ribs and gestured for her to talk to Rebekah.

"Sorry about your mom. I mean, I know you hated her but, still. I'm sorry." She said. I smiled.

"Sorry about your history teacher. He Seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah. He was."

Rebekah and Caroline exchanged looks before Rebekah spoke.

" i'm gonna get started on the gym."

I go to speak but I hear clatter form outside. Caroline and I speed to see Alaric having Rebekah pinned to the lockers.

He goes to stab her but I run up and pull it from his hands. Together we all pushed him back and shoved the stake in his chest.

It didn't effect him.

We all ran out separately except for me and Caroline.

We ran to her car and she fiddled with her keys. When I saw Alaric behind her I gasped.

"Care Watch Out!" But he already had her head in his hands and I hear a snap a second later.

He runs over to me and grabs me by the neck. He raises his hand and sprays me with something.

I don't know what it is but I scream in pain and he knocks me out.

.....

"Listen closely, I have Caroline and Kiera. If you want to keep them alive, need you to get into your car, and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you're going, I'll kill them." He hangs up the phone and I blinked tears away.

Caroline's hands are nailed down by pencils and mine with silver.

She had a vervain gag covering her mouth and I have a pepper spray covered one.

A weakness I didn't know I had till now.

About an hour later I see Alaric look up.

"Right On time." He muttered. I squeezed my eyes shut again, trying to help the pain subside.

Than I see Elena walk in. She gasps at the sight.