{15} ✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

Friday rolled around pretty quickly and once again I was excited for something I'd dreaded at first. I've never been to a football game before. Not in middle school and not in high school before tonight. It's not that I don't like football, I actually love it. I'm obsessed with college football! But high school football? Eh.

Denver was super excited for me to come and watch him play, and Caden was pretty pumped too. Cadence was happy to finally have someone besides Julia to sit with and of course, Billie was happy I'd agreed to come with her.

"You went all out." She smirked as soon as she saw me. I was wearing some black denim jeans, a white tank top and white sneakers with blue and white makeup. I'd painted Caden and Denver's numbers on each of my cheeks in blue and put my hair up into pigtails with blue Pom poms hanging out of them. My school's colors are white and blue, in case it isn't obvious.

"Go hard or go home." I shrugged before sliding into her car. "Just for the record, after tonight, I will not be eating unhealthily no matter where we go. Seriously, my diet is always long forgotten as soon as I hang out with you."

"Good. Your body is already banging and the only thing big on you is—"

"Comment on my ass and I will fling myself out of this car."

"Your boobs." She grinned. I rolled my eyes before reaching over to shove her. Probably not a great idea considering she'd began driving.

"So, What are we doing when we get to your house?" I asked curiously.

"Whatever you want to, baby." She looked me up and down and licked her lips before looking back at the road. "Anything."

"I want to do you—"

"YES!"

"—r makeup." I finished with a loud laugh. Billie was apparently in the mood for a shit ton of dirty jokes tonight.

"Are you saying I'm ugly?" She pouted. I shrugged. "You said it, not me."

***

"Dude, I could run faster than that in my sleep! Pick up the fucking pace!" Cadence screamed as she wagged her fist in the air like a lunatic. I leaned into Billie and tried to hold in my laughter as I watched Cadence yell at her brother. "If you didn't spend more than half your life shoving greasy food down your throat you might be able to run faster! I don't give a shit how many abs you've got, you are not in fucking shape if this is any indication!"

It's fourth quarter and our team is winning 28-0. I'd hate to see how she'd act if they weren't winning.

She plopped back down and shook her head before shoving some candy into her mouth. "And he wanted to be quarterback." She scoffed. "I'm glad he didn't get it."

Billie wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned into her, breathing in deeply. Her hair smelled fucking amazing and whatever perfume she was wearing made her smell as rich as she is.

"Are you enjoying yourself, baby?" She nearly whispered in my ear. I nodded. "I am. I'm happy I'll get to tease my brother about all his fuck ups when we get home. And I'll get to tease Caden about his weird-ass run."