{102}✔️

A/N: hi. I'm not writing smut for Bil until after December 18th, if even then. Thank u next.

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"Rise and fucking shine! It is Sunday, which means that it is no longer Saturday, which means that today is tomorrow because yesterday I said that tomorrow, which happens to be today, we were going on a date!"

I woke up to the sound of Billie's confusing words and her hitting the hell out of me with a pillow.

I turned to look at the clock and groaned as I noticed that it was literally four in the morning. "Girl, you must be stupid if you think—"

"Now, now, my sweet Dahlia, we mustn't call any names." She grinned. "I know it's early, but trust me, you're gonna enjoy this."

"You want me to leave this big, fluffy, warm bed and get dressed to go out...At four in the morning? I think the fuck not, you trick ass bitch."

I turned to bury my face into my pillow and sighed as the warmth of it engulfed my cold face.

I felt her climbing off of the bed and I smiled, thinking I'd won as she didn't say anything else.

Wrong.

She yanked the covers off of me and pulled me off the bed. I hit the floor with a thud, but I was only down there for a few seconds before she got me up and placed her arms under my armpits, dragging me to the bathroom.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you—" I chanted as she turned on the sink and picked up my toothbrush. She put some toothpaste onto it and forced my mouth open, messily brushing my teeth for me.

Fine. If I've got to be up, I guess it's better that she does all the work anyway.

I let her struggle to brush my teeth, wash my face, and get my clothes off all while holding me so I didn't fall down because I refused to stand up straight.

"I know I said at prom that I wanted to be with you forever, but if this is how it's gonna be when you get old and I have to take care of you, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that we're gonna break up when we turn sixty, tops." She grumbled.

"You're a month older than me, punk ass, if anyone is gonna have to take care of anyone it's gonna be me." I rolled my eyes. "And by the way, you undressing me is probably the highlight of your damn day."

She pulled off my bra and smiled, licking her lips. "No arguments here, mama."

She picked me up and carried me back to our room and then tossed me onto the bed before going over to my suitcase and taking out the same bikini from yesterday. I sent her a look and she smirked.

"I told you I was gonna plan something that required you to wear this."