{47}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

When Friday finally got here I was excited as shit, needless to say. Not only was I excited because it was finally the fucking weekend, but also because I was finally getting to hang out with Billie. I hadn't seen her as much as I wanted to because of how busy I'd been with everyone else this week, but today and tomorrow we're spending the day together and I'm so fucking happy I don't know what to do.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at Cora as I tried to clean up my room. It's not the worst, but there are a few things out of place here and there and I want it to be neat when Billie comes over. I moved some stuff off of my floor and threw it into my closet quickly before huffing as I turned to look at Cora.

"Not until you promise me—"

"I'm not promising you anything, dude. Convincing dad to let you stay out past eleven with some guy he doesn't even know that well just so you can catch a movie—"

"He's met Matthew before and he likes him!" She pouted.

"Great, so you should be able to ask him about it yourself." I grumbled as I pushed past her and turned on my Wii. Billie's been dying to play it and now we finally have the time.

"You're the worst." Cora mumbled before picking a pillow up off my bed—Which I'd just fucking made—and throwing it at me. She purposely messed up a few of my other pillows and then quickly ran out of the room as I began to chase her.

She ran into her room and slammed her door shut before I could catch her, and I went back into my own room and slammed my door before redoing my bed.

I sighed as I glanced around, trying to make sure nothing else needed to be done. It looked as if everything was as good as it'd get, so I took a seat on my bed and started scrolling through Instagram while I waited for her to get here.

It was fifteen minutes later when I heard the doorbell ring, and I flew out of my room and down the stairs, practically throwing the door open.

"Bilboa!"

"Doe eyes!"

We hugged each other dramatically and I laughed as she lifted me up and wrapped my legs around her waist. "I missed you so much!" I mumbled.

"I missed you more, baby." She grinned.

I pulled her in for a kiss, not caring how desperate I seemed as I attacked her lips with my own. She kicked the door closed and walked forward, moaning a little as I bit her bottom lip and then licked it. Her hands found their way down to my ass, slipping inside my sweat pants and giving me a squeeze and I giggled.

"This is a hate crime. This is disgusting."

We pulled away quickly and looked toward the stairs, where Denver and Cora were standing.

"You two assholes never show up until we're in the middle of something important." I emphasized, nodding my head toward the stairs as I silently begged them to go back up and leave us alone. They stood there with their arms crossed, staring at us with blank faces. I sighed as Billie put me down. Clearly, the moment had been ruined.