{39}✔️

A/N: Very long chapters ahead.
Whew Chile...The next few chapters bro...mwahahahahahaha 😈😈😈😈😈

***********
Dahlia's POV
************

"I'm gonna be there in like fifteen minutes, chill! It's not like we have to be there by a certain time anyway!" Billie laughed as I paced back and forth in the living room. I'm literally almost shaking, that's how excited I am. The Halloween party is tonight and I've been waiting for this shit for what feels like forever. It's gonna be so much fucking fun! I ordered me and Billie's costumes the night I thought of them and they got here yesterday. Billie is gonna be Sweeney because she doesn't wanna wear the big, bulky ass Ms. Lovett dress, and I was happy to wear it. My naturally curly hair is kinda like Ms. Lovett's anyways. Billie dyed a part of her hair white like Sweeney's too. We both are gonna look amazing. If she ever fucking gets here!

"If you're not here in fifteen minutes I'm going to beat your ass!" I warned her before hanging up and throwing my phone down. I lifted the bottom of my dress and nearly ran across my living room floor.

"I'm excited for tonight too! Julian and I have been flirting and I think he might finally make a move on me. And if he doesn't, I'm just gonna have to make a move on him." Cadence grinned, sounding determined. "I look hot, don't I?"

"You do," I smirked. She's wearing a really revealing soccer costume and she's got his number on her jersey. "If he doesn't try to get with you he's gotta be stupid. Has Caden seen this outfit yet?"

"He's not gonna see it until we get to the party. That's why I'm riding with you and Billie."

I nodded, now understanding why she was opting to ride with us instead of just carpooling with her brother and Denny, who also happens to be going to the party.

"That dress looks amazing on you. Damn...We should've been alive during the Victorian era." She pouted. I shook my head quickly. "No hell we shouldn't have. They didn't have toilets."

She laughed and we continued to get ready in the living room, quietly. After a few minutes, Denver and Cora came down the stairs, shoving each other.

"This is lame. I shouldn't have to stay at home all by myself like some fucking lame while you guys are out having a grand fucking time." Cora pouted as she plopped down on the couch. "It's Halloween. I should be out with my friends getting drunk at a party too."

"You're too young, and that's that. Period." I shook my head at her. "We told you that you could have some friends over while we're gone."

"They're all busy having fun. At parties." She rolled her eyes before sliding down on the couch.

"Stop making excuses and just admit that you don't actually have any friends." Denny smirked. She flipped him off and then got on her phone, ignoring us.

He's dressed like a football player. How creative.

There was a loud knock on the door and I squealed. Before I could move to go get it, Denny was running over.

"Billie! Long time no talk! I remember the days before my darling little sister came along and we used to actually be friends." He grinned.