{89}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"I feel so refreshed!" Cadence grinned as she stretched her arms above her head. I opened the door to Mrs. Bledgin's classroom with a bright smile on my own face. I feel pretty refreshed too. This weekend was really nice, and I'm happy we did it. I had so much fun spending time with all the girls and I honestly hope we do it again soon.

Monday's usually suck ass, but I feel like this one might not!

Or maybe it will.

"What's that bitch doing in your seat again?!" Cadence hissed as she slapped my arm. I looked over at my desk and rolled my eyes once I saw Luna sitting in it again. "And why the hell is Billie talking to her?"

My eyes moved slightly to the side and I saw that yeah, Billie was, in fact, talking to her, and she didn't seem to mind whatever conversation they were having. There was a small smile on her lips as they spoke, and Billie was leaning closer to Luna than I'd say she really needed to.

Hell fucking no.

I can't. I cannot.

"I'm gonna beat their asses." Cadence grumbled as she began to walk toward them, but I quickly yanked her back.

"Chill. Let's just...Assess the situation." I mumbled.

"There's nothing to assess, Dahlia! That stupid bitch is talking to your girl, probably trying to weasel her way into her panties again, and you should be over there dragging her by those ridiculous pigtails she's got like you're Mrs. Trunchbull from Matilda!"

"Take your seats, ladies." Mrs. Bledgin tried to be assertive, but one glare from Cadence and she decided to just go back to her desk.

"Calm down. We don't know what they're even talking about. It could be important."

"It could be some bullshit." She spat before storming over there. I sighed as I trudged behind her, watching as she leaned over her own desk and tapped harshly on Luna's shoulder. Luna turned to face her, a scowl making its way onto her face as she did. "What?!" She spat.

I stepped closer to Cadence, watching her closely as I tried to make sure she wouldn't lunge at Luna or anything. She looked like she wanted to, but she didn't.

"That's Dahlia's seat."

"I don't see her name on it."

"Didn't you two already have this discussion once? You know, when she slung your ass across the room like you were a bowling ball and the desks you bumped your big ass forehead on were the pins?!" Cadence seethed.

I laughed before clearing my throat and waving at Luna as she turned to glare at me. "Yeah, that's my seat, babe." I mumbled as I stepped closer to her.

"Billie said I could sit here."

I looked over at her and raised my brows and Billie shook her head. "Nah, I said you could sit there until she got here. Now she's here. So dip."