{122}✔️

A/N: I am SO sorry about the lack of updates! It's been a stressful & honestly shitty few days & I had writer's block. Usually it doesn't matter bc I have tons of drafts saved but I didn't this time. Gonna be writing like crazy & hopefully updating like crazy too to make up for it 🖤 Although im honestly not sure how much I'll be updating because im gonna be going on a vacation with my family on Thursday (hopefully) but I'll still try!
************
**Wednesday, May 29th**
**The play**

Dahlia's POV
************

"I can't believe my brother is graduating in two days!" I grunted as I lifted a large box of clothes onto the table. "And Julia! And Ori! I'm losing all my friends!"

"Well, most of your friends are juniors, but go off," Caden mumbled as he began putting name tags on all the clothes so that people could know which costume was there's. "I can't wait to see them all graduate. Friday is the absolute last day of school. The second the seniors graduate, we're officially gonna be seniors!" He grinned.

"I thought you were sad about that? What happened to you wanting to stay in junior year forever?" I smirked.

"Fuck that. I'm ready to get out this bitch." He laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and went to hang the costumes he'd already tagged on the rack across from us.

We're currently backstage, sorting the costumes before tonight. I'm really excited to be honest. I mean, we've all worked really hard on this play! I want it to be absolutely fucking perfect.

Everyone seems to be pretty confident. The costumes look really good, everybody seems to know their lines, everybody knows their cues, the props are amazing, and we sold all the tickets! The auditorium is gonna be jam-packed and I'm super excited for everybody to see what we've done.

I was really thinking about not joining any clubs next year, seeing as I kind of sucked at being in the ones I was in this year, and of course, I don't want this bullshit to happen all over again next year. But I don't know. I might just give drama club another chance!

"I cannot believe we're about to be seniors," I shook my head, grinning. "We're about to be on some real grown bitch shit."

"Yeah, I'm excited to do the senior prank and shit." He smirked. "I can't wait for it to be perfectly legal for me to key somebody's car and throw thumbtacks all over the gym floor and put hot sauce in all the staff's coffee!"

"Um, Caden, I don't think—"

"It's gonna be so much fun!" He yelled, cutting me off. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to what I was doing, not wanting to kill his dreams just yet.

We finished with the clothes about thirty minutes later, and after we were done with them we decided to go sit in the front row and watch everyone run through their lines.

Billie had saved me a seat between her and Kit. I smiled as I greeted them both before turning to look at Kit. "Aren't you supposed to be moving today?" I raised my brows.

Everything went well with her and Julia and today's the day they officially got the keys to the house and could start moving in.