{117}✔️

Dahlia's outfit:

Kit's outfit:

Dahlia's POV************

Dahlia's POV
************

"You know you're hot, right?" Cora questioned as she raised a brow at Kit, who happened to be sitting on our porch smoking a blunt as she sewed up an old shirt. She offered to come over after the club meeting today and help me with some of the clothes. Apparently, she's good at sewing.

Kit raised one of her own brows and smiled. "You mentioned it a couple times already."

"Yeah, well...You're hot." Cora grinned.

"Leave her alone, slut." I grumbled.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." She spat before putting on a smile again. "Kit, I hear you're single right now."

"Don't you have a girlfriend, shorty?"

"Not if you call me shorty again." Cora smiled largely and I turned around and punched her in the leg. "Knock it off, mut!"

"Shut up when you see a pimp trying to finesse, you fucking flea!" She shoved me and I sent her a death glare and apologized to Billie as I bumped into her. She was sitting on the step below me, and she let out a hiss as she accidentally poked herself in the finger yet again with the needle. "You two need to stop being dipshits!" She grumbled before getting back to work.

"Cora, we're all tired right now and we're trying to get this shit done. If you're not gonna help out then you need to go back inside." I huffed.

Kit put her shirt and her needle down for a second to pull off her hoodie and we all gasped, gawking at her.

"What?" She questioned, looking at us like we were stupid.