{55}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"Why can't I hang out with the boys?" Caden whined once again before sending a small smile to Claudia and Julia as they continued talking about makeup. I felt sorry for Claudia because she clearly didn't like Julia either and wasn't interested in the conversation, but at least they were busy.

"For the last time, Caden, they need to be alone."

"But Denver keeps snacks in his room!"

"I do too! I told you you could have some of my trail mix—"

"I don't want that fucking squirrel food, I'm a man!" He hissed. "And stop fucking messing up my nails I told you I wanted lilac, not pastel purple."

"Well, I don't see why it fucking matters! Neither goes with your outfit anyway!" I huffed before handing the nail polish over to Cadence. "You deal with him, I can't."

"We agreed that if I had to be trapped in here with Julia, I wouldn't have to do anything else that I didn't wanna do for the rest of the night. I do not want to do his nails. He fidgets too much and then gets mad when they get messed up."

I sighed and took the nail polish back, but he shook his head. "Just wipe it off. Maybe we'll start eating in a few minutes anyway."

I nodded and got the nail polish remover. I smacked Billie's hand away from my thigh and then began rubbing his nail polish off.

"Stop being bad, I have company." I chuckled. She let out a long sigh. "This skirt looks bomb on you. It'd look so much better thrown across the room, though."

"Bitch, wait a minute!" Cadence exclaimed, making a disgusted face. "Not in my presence, please!"

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ass and Billie snorted. "You're just mad that Italian guy isn't here for you to flirt with."

"Who do you think I'm sext—texting!" She smirked. We all 'ooh'd at her, except for Caden who sent her a harsh glare.

"Oh calm down, I'm kidding. We're just talking." She told him. "Besides, you're the one who likes dirty talk. I've had to hear way too many disgusting midnight convos between you and Ken." She smirked.

Caden blushed as we all ooh'd him. "Shut up, dumbass."

Cora slammed my door open and crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at me, stopping the conversation. "Well, not that anyone cares about me since I wasn't invited to this little party you guys are having in here, but dad told me to tell you that the food is ready."

Caden was off the floor before she could finish. He lifted her up and moved her to the side before running out, and I could hear his booming footsteps as he ran down the stairs once again.

Hmph. At least he picked her up instead of shoulder checking her into a fucking wall.

"I'll hang with you after we eat, Coral reef." Billie grinned as she stood up and patted her shoulder. "I've gotta show you some pictures of these new chains I got anyway. I know you said you thought the ones I had were ugly, but—"