{56}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

Thanksgiving break was over way faster than I would've liked it to be, but then again it kinda sucked so I was glad to be back in school. At least Christmas break is coming up in a few weeks.

I huffed as I slammed my bag down on the floor beside my desk and then took a seat, pulling out my phone so I could scroll through Twitter and try to ignore my loud class. I heard Mrs. Bledgin quietly ask me to get off my phone and contemplated flipping her off, but I decided that being disrespectful to her wouldn't solve any of my problems, so I kept my hand on my desk. I didn't put my phone down, though, and she didn't have time to ask me to again because she had to go over to another table and beg them to stop tearing pages out of one of the science books.

"Rough morning, baby?" Billie whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. A small smile came to my lips, but it turned into a frown soon after. "Denver's stupid ass was being a dick—what the fuck is new—and he's the reason I'm twenty minutes fucking late." I rolled my eyes.

"You two still aren't talking?"

"Not unless we're yelling at each other. He's such a fucking asshole. I feel bad that Fin heard about his crush, but he's being such a fucking douche. He won't have a civil conversation with me to save his soul and he keeps fucking Julia all throughout the nights and he's still fucking talking to mom—" I bit the inside of my cheek and cut myself off. I can't even think about that stupid bitch right now.

"I'm scared if I tell you how sexy you look when you're mad, you'll slap me. But I don't know, D. I might just like getting slapped."

"You two are disgusting." Cadence chimed in. I looked at her and noticed her twirling her hair around her finger as she popped her gum and winked at her foreign boo thang who was sat across the room.

"You're one to talk," I smirked. "How's it going with him?"

"We're taking things slow. I really wanna fuck the guy, if we're being honest, but every damn time we get close I just think about the party..." She sighed. I rubbed her shoulder and she reached up to grab my hand, squeezing it. "He's a good guy, though, and I'm not gonna let that stupid whore, Julian, ruin my chances of being with him. I'm gonna fuck Ranaldo if it's the last thing I do."

I mentally applauded her determination as I snickered out loud. "Ranaldo? Are you serious?"

"It's a cute name, bitch." She glared.

"Where's Waldo? Nah, it's where's Ranaldo now." Billie and I snickered, stomping our feet dramatically as we hit each other's shoulders. Mrs. Bledgin cleared her throat and sent us a look and we tried to calm down, but I couldn't as Cadence began listing all the names that were worse than his that he could've ended up with.

"Look, his middle name is Gigi so that's what I call him, okay?" She grumbled before turning to face the front. I patted her head as she pouted.

***

"I'm telling you my dad likes Josephine. When she came over for my interview he could not stop gawking at her for even a second. I would've been embarrassed if she wasn't looking at him the whole time too. She was at my house for like three hours and two and a half of those were spent with the two of them flirting with one another." I told Cadence before dipping my grape in my Nutella. She cringed and shook her head at me before she responded.