{100}✔️

A/N: ‼️ A HUNDI CHAPTERS ‼️
💋💋💋💋
************
Dahlia's POV
************

"Alright, now this is fucking ridiculous."

I frowned and whined as I felt Billie's lips leaving my own, and tried to follow them, but there was a weight on my head which was preventing me from doing so. I opened my eyes and looked up, noticing that Cadence had a hand on each of our foreheads, keeping us apart.

"I'm so happy you two are back together, I really am, but I have never been so damn disgusted in my whole entire life. I do not wanna see my friends swapping spit, I really don't. Not in my wholesome household." She ranted.

Before she'd yanked us apart, I'd been sitting on the couch with Billie straddling me, my hands resting comfortably on her thighs as we kissed. After Cadence yanked us apart, Billie was halfway across the floor, a dumb look on her face as she tried to figure out what the hell had happened.

"We're supposed to be having a meeting." Cadence reminded us. "Now, if I don't get to join in on the little make-out session, I don't wanna see it." She rolled her eyes.

"Whoa—Slow down!" Billie shouted as she got up off the floor. "I don't remember saying you couldn't join." She smirked.

"Get your girl, she playing. " Cadence warned me.

We both held our hands up in defense and Billie trudged over to the couch and took a seat in my lap, and this time we refrained from making out. "Alright, damn. Where were we?"

"Spring break!" Cadence shouted as she stared at us as if we were stupid. "It's literally starting next week and we need to figure out what we're gonna do. Now."

"I don't get why you're freaking out about this," Billie mumbled. Cadence scoffed and held a hand up, turning to look to the side rather than at Billie. "Dahlia, I can't even look at her right now, let alone talk to her. Explain."

"Cadence always likes to plan something special for spring break. She thinks spring break sets the tone for how the actual summer break will be, so she always tries to make it really good." I explained.

"And this year we have a shit ton more friends to include in whatever our spring break plans are, which is great and all, but more people means more stress!" Cadence jumped in. She began pacing in front of us as she ranted.

"We have one week to plan something, get all the parents to agree to let us do whatever we plan, figure out how to pay for whatever we plan, pack for whatever we plan, figure out transportation—There's a lot to figure out and we should've started trying to get all this done weeks ago, but there was a lot going on."

"I don't think you should be stressing so much about this, C. I'm sure all our friends would enjoy whatever it is that we end up doing as long as we all get to do it together." Billie smiled.

I snickered as Cadence let out a loud, fake laugh and bent down to stare at Billie. "Oh, isn't she just adorable." She squeezed Billie's cheek and shook her face from side to side before rolling her eyes.