{111}✔️

A/N: nothing to do with this chapter, but I can't decide whether I should name Bowl cut dude or not. I've been thinking of names for him but I honestly enjoy him being known as Bowl cut dude 💀💀💀 idk tho.

Also I've been cackling at your responses to how u came up with ur usernames. Y'all are all iconic

****************
Dahlia's outfit:

****************Dahlia's outfit:

Dahlia's POV
************

"Well, I kinda went overboard. I brought way too much food, but when I was packing shit I realized I didn't exactly know what everyone liked and disliked." I sighed as I looked at the four baskets of food I'd brought with me.

"Madi, I went and got some cheese fries and I got, uh, Mac and cheese too. Do you like Mac and cheese?"

"I do like Mac and cheese!" He grinned.

"Okay, great! Um, and I brought corn, cheese sticks, yellow watermelon, squash, and yellow rice and chicken!"

"That is a weird combination of food." He giggled.

"Madi!" Jules tapped him quickly.

"No, no it's okay! It is a weird combination of food." I agreed.

"It's okay, D-Dahlia. I like weird combinations of food!" Madi grabbed my hand quickly and tried to look directly at me, but he was still just staring past my head. I smiled and thanked him for the effort.

"I was gonna bring pineapple too, but then I remembered that you don't eat it on Sundays so I just put it in my fridge and I'll bring it to drama club tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Great! And while I was in the store, I found these noise canceling headphones and I got them for you because I remembered you said you broke your other pair and needed to get some more." I smiled as I handed them to him.

"Thank you, Dahlia!" He yelled before putting them on. "I do think I like you now. You are very nice."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that!"

"Thank you for this, Dahlia. Seriously, thanks for inviting us here and for making us feel welcome." Jules smiled before giving me a hug.

"Oh, it's no problem at all. Billie and Bea are on their way with a few of my other friends right now and they mentioned having some stuff for Madison too. I feel bad cause I don't think any of us got you any gifts." I laughed.