A year in rewind

DONT READ THIS PART IF YOU HAVENT READ THE WHOLE BOOK YET. THIS PART IS FILLED WITH SPOILERS.

************************************************

Hi! So, a lot of shit has happened in this book and I thought it'd be cute to summarize everything that happened BUT I had no idea how I'd summarize the entire book without writing a forty page essay lmao. So I eventually figured the easiest way to do it would be to just sum up everything that happened each month, since everything in this book happened over the course of a year.

Now, I may not be EXACTLY right about what happened in what month. The months seem to fly by in this book and I'm only doing my best to guess which month this stuff happened in. It's pretty accurate, but ya know, something I might put under 'october' bc I thought it happened in late October might've actually happened in early November. Sorry if that happens.

I hope you guys will use this part of the book to like discuss any and everything you want to about the book, tell me about your fave and least fave parts/chapters, the most memorable moments and sentences from the book, your fave and least fave characters, the parts that had you the most shook, etc etc. whatever you wanna talk about. (Lmao why am I acting like this is book club?)

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and thank you so much for reading!

So, here's a year in rewind!

************************************************

AUGUST:

-Billie and Dahlia meet

-They get acquainted and become fast friends

-They hang out for the first time at the bowling alley

-Billie comes over while Kai and Dahlia are supposed to be having sex and this is the first time Billie and Dahlia talk about Dahlia's mom

SEPTEMBER:

-Billie convinces Dahlia to come to a party with her, they have fun but Dahlia ends up sleeping with Kai.

-Kai takes a naked picture of Dahlia which Dahlia doesn't know about and sends it to Billie, trying to scare Billie off. Billie doesn't tell Dahlia about it.

-Billie is upset about Dahlia and Kai sleeping together and the fact that Dahlia doesn't seem to care, which leads to her and Dahlia's first 'fight'

-Billie threatens Kai and breaks her phone, telling her not to show the picture to anyone.

-Cora's (15th) birthday party happens. Dahlia and Billie make up.

-Kai tells Dahlia to tell Billie she doesn't like her so that she and Dahlia can be together without Billie in the way. Dahlia refuses and tells Kai that she likes Billie.

-Dahlia and Billie go to a football game which is where Dahlia finds out about he picture. Kai shows it to everyone and Billie fights her.