{128}✔️

A/N: I'm sorry but Billie spraining her ankle again after falling down a flight of stairs is the FATTEST mood. Can relate. We need to all chip in and buy her some new legs 💀💀💀💀 I feel bad bc any normal/good fan would be all 'oh, this poor baby.' But I've been LAUGHING AT HER FOR SINCE SHE POSTED THAT SHIT I MEAN IM CACKLINGGG

I hope she feels better soon tho 💀💀

Dahlia's POV
************

The ride home from the mall was mostly silent. Everyone just sat there looking at each other and twiddling with their thumbs. The only people talking were Jessica and Kai. Jules had been talking to Madi too, but he was clearly exhausted from the long day and he'd fallen asleep a few minutes into their conversation.

Everyone was sitting in a seat by themselves, nobody willing to sit with anyone else as I guess everyone had something on their minds.

That silence didn't last for long, though.

"Please stop putting your bony little knees in my back." Cora spat as she turned to face Liza. Liza huffed and threw her hands up, already annoyed.

"My knees are not doing anything to you!" She yelled. "You just want something to bitch about. That's literally your favorite past time these days!"

"You damn motherfucking right it is, bitch!" Cora screamed at the top of her lungs. "Your favorite past time these days is cheating on me!"

"I'm not fucking cheating on you, you crazy bitch, and I don't know why you think that I am!"Liza screamed back.

"Damn, y'all don't wanna have this conversation in private?" Billie asked.

"Oh, you shut up! Girlfriend stealer!" Liza huffed.

"What? I-I didn't steal Cora—"

"It's clear that she likes you! She's probably cheating on me with you and she feels guilty about that so she's projecting onto me!"

"What?" I gasped.

"Baby, that's obviously not the case here. Cora is jailbait, bro, I don't want nothing to do with that!" Billie hurriedly defended herself. "She has a crush on me, but—"

"What?! You have a crush on Billie?! Why?!" I asked quickly.

"Wait a minute, fuck you mean, 'why'?" Billie narrowed her eyes at me. I ignored her. "I thought you had a crush on Jules?"

"What? I don't have a crush on Billie or Jules!" Cora shook her head quickly. "I mean, Jules is really cool but I don't have a crush on her! And Billie?! That's disgusting!"

"Why do y'all keep trying me like this, you know damn well I'm like blueface in this bitch. Every woman's fantasy. Period." Billie scoffed.

"Yeah, aight." Cora rolled her eyes. "I was flirting with Jules and Billie earlier because I wanted to make Liza jealous because she and Caden are a thing now and I—"