{121}✔️

A/N: it's not rlly smart of me to update a second time today considering I don't even have most of the next chapter written & don't know if I'll be able to finish writing it by tomorrow but whatever lmao. Anyways I've posted some pics of me on my insta story for those of you who missed the face reveal. My insta is, ofc, @bilboaaa

I also happened to post a lil preview of the next chapter (I've been doing that a lot lately idk why) Soo yay okbye.

{Edit: thank you so much for 200k reads!!}

************
Dahlia's POV
************

"Okay, well, which one of us is gonna get down there and push?" Billie questioned.

"I have a skirt on so I don't think I—"

"Perfect! You get down there and spread your legs wide! I'll get in front of you!" She said quickly.

"You're supposed to be behind me—"

"It's fine, we're doing it this way today!"

"You two kids are disgusting!" The lady beside us spat. "I can feel the love you two have for each other from here and I don't like it! This is a child birthing class, there is no love in here!" She narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Everyone in here is miserable and we all hate each other and that's the way it's supposed to be! It's the only way to bring a child into this world successfully and survive. You need pure hatred and lots of drugs. Isn't that right, Samuel?" She called to her husband who was glaring off into the distance.

"That's right, honey bun!" He said quickly, rubbing her back.

"You make me sick!" She screamed at him, causing us all to jump.

Billie and I stared at them for a while and they stared at us. The woman glared and Samuel looked terrified. "We're getting married soon." He mumbled after a while. Her frown turned into a smile and he faked a smile as well as she showed off her ring.

"Congratulations, you both seem like such...Loving...People." I stated weakly. "Okay, billie, maybe we can find another spot—" I whispered

"Already on it." She whispered back.

We just got to our second parenting class and I already hate everything about it. The last one was fun because at least I got to compete with people. This one won't be as cool because all we're doing is watching those stupid videos, discussing what to put into the hospital bag, and practicing breathing. Boring shit. It's a shorter class than last week's though, so at least there's that.

"Sit next to us!" Denny quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where he and Julia had put their stuff down. I argued the whole time, not wanting to sit next to him. I'm still mad at him for always treating me like I'm his damn child rather than his sister.

"I'm gonna be honest, I'm nervous as shit for today." Julia sighed. "I'm gonna have to see what it looks like to push out a big, slimy blob that I'm gonna have to take care of for the rest of my life. I don't know if I'm ready for that."

I smiled softly as I sat down beside her and rubbed her arm. "I totally get why you're nervous, but you'll be okay. I mean, moms are really strong by default. When the time comes, you'll be more than ready."