{20}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

"We're not going in there, dude." I rolled my eyes as I tried to pull her away from the store, but she wasn't having it. Damn, she's strong. "Come on, it'll be fun! I need some new undies!" She whined.

After finishing our food, we'd left IHOP and headed to the mall as we'd planned. We'd gone into several stores; GameStop, footlocker, Sephora and the bookstore. Billie had bought me ten new books and three new games against my will, all because she'd seen me looking at them. After that, I decided I'd keep my eyes completely on her because she'd already spent way too much money on me.

Now here we are, in front of Victoria's secret, Billie trying to drag me in and me begging her to just come somewhere else with me. It's not that I'm ashamed to go underwear shopping with her or anything like that, it's just the fact that Victoria's Secret has always intimidated the fuck out of me. The workers, the sizes, the fucking vibe. I don't know.

"Billie, I haven't been in here since I was 13 years old and my tits were just coming in!" I argued. "And it was the worst experience of my life!"

"That was ages ago," she rolled her eyes. "It's not that bad, I promise. Look, if you come in with me I promise I'll buy you—"

"NO!"

"Okay, I promise I won't buy you anything. And I'll...let you pick out what I should get for myself?"

Well, that certainly sparked an interest in me. Me? Choosing what Billie fucking Eilish gets to put on beneath her humongous clothes? Huh.

I let out a small sigh before crossing my arms over my chest and staring at her pleading face. "I get to pick out what you get, pay for it, and then after we're done we have to go into the toy store."

"The toy store," she muttered to herself before letting out a small laugh. "Of course. We'll go to the toy store."

I grinned before grabbing her wrist and dragging her inside.

It's so fucking pink in here and it makes me feel yucky. I really like the color pink, actually, but not too much of it. It smells like candy, sex, confident women and fresh underwear in here.

I glanced in all directions before turning to walk toward a table set up near the back of the store. It has all black underwear, and I figure Billie will like it.

Underwear shopping isn't really a thing I'm used to and I usually just get my undergarments from Walmart or something, so this...was weird.

"Why is just one thong fifteen dollars?" I questioned as I held up the flimsy thing. I hate thongs. "It's on sale." Billie shrugged, smirking. I rolled my eyes at her before putting it back down.

I went through the underwear, picking up about fifteen pairs that I found cute, and handing them to Billie as I did. They were mostly all black, but some were brighter colored. My favorite pair was the neon green pair with the pink lace outlining them.

"I think this is all I can afford." I shrugged. They have big sales going on and I have an app on my phone with tons of coupon codes too.