{116}✔️

Dahlia's outfit:

**Saturday, May 12th**

Dahlia's POV
************

"Just...Just turn it the other way and see if that works!" I mumbled as I watched Billie struggle with the large box. She huffed, turning to glare at me and I raised my hands in defense before walking around to look in the backseat. I sighed as I realized there was absolutely no room left, so putting the box back there wasn't an option.

"Are you sure the baby needs a bassinet? It's already got one, and a crib!" She huffed. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Okay, Billie, but what if the crib breaks and the other bassinet gets dirty, huh? Then where's the baby supposed to sleep?"

"On a bed? On a couch? On the floor? I don't think babies are all that picky about where they have to sleep." She muttered.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Billie, this is exactly the type of talk that makes me think we need  to take way more than just one parenting class."

"Yeah, about that, why are we doing that shit? It's not like it's our baby! What the hell are Julia and Denny doing? Are they taking the class?"

"Yeah, they're taking tons of classes, duh!" I rolled my eyes. "But I think it's important that we take one or...Five too."

"One!" She said sternly.

I sighed. "Billie, I'm gonna be living with Denver which means that whenever you come over to visit me, you're gonna be visiting the baby as well. I love you, babe, so much! But you...Are a maniac when it comes to kids and we need to fix that! Quickly!"

"Okay, but why can't we just watch some videos online and call it a day?" She whined.

"You need some hands-on practice!"

"I had hands-on practice! That's why Petrillo and Capone are missing patches of hair and some of their limbs now!"

"You're being dramatic, they are not missing limbs! We glued them back on and it was fine!" I tried to comfort her. "But we don't wanna have to do the same for my niece or nephew, do we?"

She sighed and pouted as she looked away from me. "I guess not." She muttered.

"Okay then," I smiled. "We're gonna go take that class and it's gonna be fine. I bet we'll have fun!"