{67}✔️

A/N: I wish you could like Wattpad comments cause I seriously read every single one of them but I don't reply to them all bc I'm awkward lmao. Anyway I'm updating 3x because all these chapters are short fillers but like necessary to the plot.

***********
Dahlia's POV
************

I hated having to leave that building. Last night was absolutely amazing. Just having all that alone time with Billie, just me and her. We had sex, we watched the movie, we spent hours going through the scrapbooks. I told her in detail about the things I'd written and sketched, we walked down memory lane as we looked at the photos of me and her, most of which she'd seen, some of which she hadn't. We laughed at the goofy photos of us and at the photos of her sleeping or doing something weird that she hadn't realized I'd captured. We cried as we looked through my childhood photo album and I told her about my mom and some of the things she did to us. We had sex again, then we talked again, then we looked through the scrapbooks again. We didn't sleep.

It was one of the best nights of my entire life and I hated the fact that it was over. But there'll be plenty more where that came from, I'm sure.

"I can't wait to sleep." Billie laughed tiredly as she helped me grab our stuff from the trunk. "All fucking day." I agreed.

Week 2 day 3 of cabinchella will be full of sleep for me and Bilboa.

"Well, look who it is. The two lovebirds." Finneas poked his head out of the front door and grinned at us as we walked toward him. Billie threw all the stuff she was holding into his hands and then pushed past him, calling him a few names for good measure. I smiled kindly at him and then glared as he ruffled my hair. "How did it go?"

"We eloped and it was amazing." I smirked.

He helped us carry our stuff into our room and dropped everything he was holding onto the floor before flipping Billie off and waving at me and then leaving. I laughed as she screamed curses at him and then closed our door.

"You two are ridiculous." I chuckled. I plopped down on our bed and patted the spot next to me. She yanked her shoes off and then did the same.

"Thanks again for the date, Dahlia."

"Any time, Billie bob."

"I think I prefer Bilboa."

"I'll call you whatever I want, Bill Nye with the ocean eyes."

"Dahlia—"

"Billie boo boo, Bil daddy, Lil Bill from down the hill, my little Bil pickle, Bil bunny—"

"Go the hell to sleep." She laughed.

"Okay, Billie bear."

***

So, our peaceful day of sleeping did not actually happen. We managed to snooze for a few hours and then...

"Who the fuck is knocking on our door like they're the police?" Billie grumbled as she threw the covers off of her and stormed over to the door. She swung it open and was probably about to start yelling, but the twins beat her to it.