{95}✔️

A/N: somebody asked me if I'd do another chapter in Billie's POV soon. Ofc not. Then you'd know what's going on in her head. 😏 no worries tho a few more chapters and tea will be spilled. Just updating again cause I can't wait for y'all to see all the shit that's finna happen.

Dahlia's POV
************

"Look, I just want to break up all your shit, call your mama phone
Let her know that she raised a bitch, then dial tone, click."

I mumbled the lyrics to the song quietly as I stabbed holes into the cardboard box in front of me. I needed to get my aggression out somehow and since this box was around, it's my victim.

I'm going insane. Billie and Luna and this whole situation has got me thoroughly fucked up.

I'm not stupid. I know Luna is on some bullshit and most of what she told me was probably a lie, but what exactly was true and what were the lies?

Are they actually dating? She called Billie her girlfriend. Billie called her while we were talking. I wonder why she was calling her. I'll ask Denver if he knows anything about that later. Maybe he was around while they were talking.

Had Billie really broken up with me just to get with Luna? I highly doubt it. She didn't seem to want much to do with Luna before, but what if that was an act?

Had Billie broken up with people like that before, though? By arguing with them and then waiting for them to say it's over? "You wanna break up or what?" She'd asked.

I'm the one that said it was over but it was just because I was mad that she even suggested that. It was one fight. A big fight, yeah, but I didn't wanna break up because of it. But when she asked me that, it just felt like that was what she wanted to do. The fact that she was the one to suggest it...I just ended it because I felt like she wanted me to. Like she didn't want me anymore.

Most importantly, I wanna know why that bitch gave my ring to Lunatic. My ring. That she got for me.

That shit hurts so fucking bad. I don't even know how to deal with it. That ring was special. To me at least. It was just supposed to be for me.

Does Billie give rings to everybody she dates then? I thought I was the only one. She only ever mentioned dating Luna before, so I don't know if she's really dated anyone else, but she sure didn't mention giving a ring to anyone before. Not even Luna.

I get that we're broken up so she can do what she wants, but this shit...

She really couldn't buy another one? She had to recycle mine? I get that we're trying to save the earth and shit, but god damn.

I'm so pissed off I don't know what to do. I'm mostly pissed that I'm sad and angry about this situation. I wish I didn't feel anything. I wish I didn't give a single shit. That's what I've been trying to do, but I'm no good at it.

Turns out I'm just like every other human being who has emotions, and I don't fucking like it.

I sighed as I heard a knock on my door. Must be my dad cause everyone else is gone and I know Cora and Denver are sleeping right now. It's 1 am.