{70}✔️

A/N: Yo, I deadass didn't want this book to be a hundred chapters but guess what? Fat fucking chance it's not! I'm excited to keep writing tho, and I have a few ideas for a sequel but I'm not making any promises because I'm trash and I change my mind too much.

Also, I may or may not update tomorrow. IDK yet. I need to write more and also I'm tryna give some of my new readers time to catch up lmaoo.

Soo many pictures in this chapter bro.

Dahlia's outfit:

*************Dahlia's POV**************

*************
Dahlia's POV
**************

"Ooh, Mami, you look so sexy," Billie smirked as she looked me up and down and then went back to brushing my straightened hair. I rolled my eyes and bumped my butt into her. "Stop it." I giggled.

"You know I love when you wear these sexy little skirts of yours." She grinned, her hand traveling down my back and onto my ass, grabbing me.

"What did dad tell you two about having foreplay in the kitchen?" Denver groaned as he opened the fridge.

"It's only allowed if no ones around." Billie sighed, sounding defeated. I hit her shoulder and then stepped away from her, running my fingers through my dark hair.

"Are you almost ready?" Denver questioned impatiently. "I'm ready for you to unwrap your damn presents so we can get to the venue before we end up being late to our own party."

"Mom should've swallowed you," I grumbled before pushing past him and out of the kitchen. It's my birthday today and Denver and I are having a joint birthday party later. I'm really excited for it, honestly. "We're not even leaving for another couple of hours. Chill."

"Eighteen years old," My dad cried as soon as I stepped into the living room. "I can't believe you've been lollygagging around the planet for eighteen whole years."

"I can't believe you just chose to use those words in particular." I cringed.

"When you were six years old you had your very first birthday party—"

"Dad, please. Not today. No stories. You can tell them on Denver's birthday." I shook my head before going to give him a hug.

"Okay, okay, fine. You sit on the couch and I'll bring your presents in. Cora, go outside and get the other presents ready."