{21}✔️

Dahlia's POV
************

I hated the ride home from Billie's house to my own. We'd just spent the most amazing day together, ending it with an intense make-out session and then the best sex of my life, no doubt. Now we're only a few minutes away from my house and I hate the fact that I can't stay with her for longer, but I'm also kinda glad I'll have some time to myself to think about everything that's happened. All I can think about right now, while she's driving with one hand on the wheel and one hand holding onto mine, is how damn fucking lucky I am and how much I wish we could do this whole day, especially the last part of it, over and over again.

"When do you think I'm gonna see you again, angel?" She muttered, clearly tired. It had been a long day. A long, beautiful, amazing day.

"Whenever you want...As long as it isn't tomorrow. My dad wants to spend the day with me."

"Think you'll go back to school after tomorrow?"

"No."

I wish I could just drop out, but my dad won't allow it. Being homeschooled isn't an option either. He works too much and apparently I'm not allowed to homeschool myself. Online classes? I'd never get anything done.

I can't see myself going back this week though. I need to let this all die down a little. Lucky for me, my dad agreed to let me take the week off.

"I have to go back next week, though." I sighed.

"One week should be plenty enough time for you to get over everyone seeing your naked picture." My dad had joked before quickly apologizing as it was obviously too damn soon.

"It's going to be okay, I promise." She reassured me once again. I nodded and squeezed her hand before letting my head fall back against the seat.

We were at my house in only a matter of minutes and I sighed before gathering my stuff and kissing Billie goodbye. I clumsily wobbled up to my door and tried to open it without dropping anything, but it swung open before I could.

I started to speak but didn't get to as Julia practically ran out of the house. I stared at her as she ran to the side of the house, probably where she'd parked her car, and then walked inside.

I closed the door behind me and silently cursed myself for not simply just putting all my shit into one big bag instead of carrying a shit ton of little ones. Once I got up the stairs and into my room, I opened the door and put the stuff down on the floor before stepping across the hall to knock on my brother's door.

When he yelled a muffled "Come in!" I opened the door and raised my brows at him. He was lying on his bed playing some video game.

"What happened to Julia? She ran past me crying when I was coming in."

"I forgot our two month anniversary." He rolled his eyes. I frowned.

"You guys have been together for almost four months."

"Whatever."

I plopped down on his bed and let out a small sigh.

"Good day?" He asked.